Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pressure on Ross Lyon?

How many years has he got left?

Three years they have been down in the depths and have improved each year slightly, so I think he still gets next year without an issue but they would want to be challenging for the eight and making the difference between their good and bad a bit closer if he is going to survive. Another year in the bottom 6 with big losses may be unacceptable.

It is what makes me think they will make a big play for McGovern at years end, they might not be able to afford a kid given the urgency of improvement

On the Power board some are suggesting to trade for Milera with a first round pick and some are disputing he is even worth that. Jesus christ.

Why would we play Wayno at every possible chance, develop him into the player we hoped he would be then get rid of him for a pick around the same pick that we picked him for?? Are they on drugs?

On the Power board some are suggesting to trade for Milera with a first round pick and some are disputing he is even worth that. Jesus christ.

Why would we play Wayno at every possible chance, develop him into the player we hoped he would be then get rid of him for a pick around the same pick that we picked him for?? Are they on drugs?

It’s mind blowing the things that are posted on that board. That level of stupidity just doesn’t seem possible.

Not for all the tea in China.

Not for all the tea in China.

One of them even twisted it to them having the upper hand and AFC having to lose on the deal as it helps AFC get picks to get young SA talent in this year. What do they think Wayno is? A 30 yo Victorian?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back