Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see that Macca’s has run this promo twice, and both times the team lost.

I’m going to be nervous if I see the offer again!!

Attachments

• 8B5A09A5-34E4-4981-9108-A553B728E576.jpeg
    8B5A09A5-34E4-4981-9108-A553B728E576.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 87AF4552-898F-4B46-A8A6-3B976A0A7FFB.jpeg
    87AF4552-898F-4B46-A8A6-3B976A0A7FFB.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 6
When was the Joel Selwood strike? Was it when he grabbed Lindsay Thomas' guernsey while Thomas was lying on the ground?

If it was then that was nothing. Will get off. Only thing was that a player got suspended a week or two ago for pushing a player's head when he was on the ground. Was kinda similar but not quite. Have to keep up some pretense of being consistent.

Or was it some other incident?

Did he get fined for the trip?

Jumper punch on the ground. As much as I understand him doing it ( flying flag for brother...and lets just say Thomas was lucky he didn't iron out Phil Krakouer) think a week is the right result

AND the fact that he couldn't even come up with the very obvious "Gooch"
That "Loooch" call looked so contrived.
I watched a lot of roving Brian last year, there was a lot of good energy in our rooms with him for the most part. I was hoping that would continue, looked to me like he was just trying to be a dick last week.

That's a good order for Joel, they will flog the other 2 and get it out of their system.

Chris Scott claiming he can’t remember what made him turn around on his way to the ground.

Really Chris - can you remember what you bitched to the official on the ground about then ?

He’s a little liar

Joel's fist connects with Lindsay's cheek. Hitting someone in the face isn't showing restraint.

Lindsay then retaliates by punching Joel in the face and Joel does his usual throw head back/sook.

If you don't want to miss a game, don't punch people in the face. It isn't that hard.
Football the winner if they’re both out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see that Macca’s has run this promo twice, and both times the team lost.

I’m going to be nervous if I see the offer again!!
Works well for McDonalds. Advertising without having to hand out free burgers. On the down side, people may start to associate them with losing.

So let me get this straight, Rucci is a victim of bullying and harassment over a sporting organisation apparently trying to get him fired... but it's okay for Port fans to spend 109 (10 to go!) pages trying to figure out ways to try and take Elspeth Hussey to court, get her fired, effectively run out of town. Including Human Rights marches as a suggestion. Goodness me.

Works well for McDonalds. Advertising without having to hand out free burgers. On the down side, people may start to associate them with losing.
Some quick research and it appears they're doing it for a few teams.

So far....
Freo - 2/2 home games
Sydney - 1/3
Adelaide - 0/1
Port - 0/1
Giants - 0/0 (haven't played at spotless yet)
Gold Coast 0/0 (haven't played at metricon yet)

3/7 thus far.

So let me get this straight, Rucci is a victim of bullying and harassment over a sporting organisation apparently trying to get him fired... but it's okay for Port fans to spend 109 (10 to go!) pages trying to figure out ways to try and take Elspeth Hussey to court, get her fired, effectively run out of town. Including Human Rights marches as a suggestion. Goodness me.

And none of this is outrageous as being on a bus while Tigerland is playing

LOL

How much was it the Powa are paying Rockliff, was it $700K or so??.....................................To play in the SANFL tomorrow against the Double Blues. Wonder if he'll get a gig in their SANFL midfield tomorrow or he'll be relegated to a forward pocket role??

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

How much was it the Powa are paying Rockliff, was it $700K or so??.....................................To play in the SANFL tomorrow against the Double Blues. Wonder if he'll get a gig in their SANFL midfield tomorrow or he'll be relegated to a forward pocket role?? Any idea
The old "calf injury" AKA he was dropped.

Poor list management bringing in another inside mid to that list.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Port continue with the laughs, Rockliff injured - yeah right.

Has been shit for 4 weeks, Koolaid drinkers would be confused dropping him as he was part of the recruitment bonanza (along with Thomas, Watts and Fatlop)

So their injury "toll" is Ryder and Marshall.

Two injuries and their great depth has seen them play Thomas and Motlop - they will be in a world of pain if they get a bad run of injuries.

Port continue with the laughs, Rockliff injured - yeah right.

Has been shit for 4 weeks, Koolaid drinkers would be confused dropping him as he was part of the recruitment bonanza (along with Thomas, Watts and Fatlop)

So their injury "toll" is Ryder and Marshall.

Two injuries and their great depth has seen them play Thomas and Motlop - they will be in a world of pain if they get a bad run of injuries.
Imagine haviing two injuries and the likes of Karl Aamon and Trent "The Cannon" McKenzie have to come in.

#depthnodepth

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back