Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I occasionally listen to the Saturday morning show.

There are better avenues for sports news and opinion now.

Adelaide sports media is puerile and amateurish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I havent listened to the Saturday Sports show for a long time.

I agree the quality is too low to even put up with for the local content.

I've made the point in the past that I think that 5AA have made the stupid mistake of trying to chase a market that isn't there.

It doesn't matter how much Rowe and Bicks try and suck up Port's ass the Port supporters are a market that they'll win over. Then on the flip side when Crows supporters see people like Rucci and Cornes taking pot shots at us and then all we have is two guys with zero spine who have been neutered by 5AA to the point of where they have become totally unappealing, it's no wonder that the Crows supporters have stopped listening.
The stupid thing is that there’s a football market in general. You don’t really have to placate to Adelaide and Port obsessively, just discuss footy in a sane and adult manner, stop with dumbing down of things and the constant arse licking.
I try to listen to MMM but whenever I flick over there’s an ad or music I can’t stand.......or f***ing Jarman cackling like a hyena. Nup.
Some of the best footy radio is on SEN with Plough, David King etc when they’re just discussing players, teams, tactics etc. You may not agree with them but there little gossip involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port getting a bit of form for spinning shit to their customers.

"Pepperspray ruled himself out of selection"

"Rockliff is injured"

"Facebook care about protecting their users' data"

Definetly echo the sentiments re Todd Marshall and his family. Horrible horrible thing to have to go through at any stage.

Hope they get support to get through this period.

The hit on Twiggy Caldwell in the 1981 Grand Final was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen on a footy field. Grainger even admitted that he was actually scared that he had killed him and Caldwell never played footy again after that hit.

The fact that some Port supporters try and claim that Grainger was a hero just speaks volumes about them.
I would have been 14 and I remember watching it live I can’t really recall what method he used but he was a ****en thug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back