Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel's fist connects with Lindsay's cheek. Hitting someone in the face isn't showing restraint.

Lindsay then retaliates by punching Joel in the face and Joel does his usual throw head back/sook.

If you don't want to miss a game, don't punch people in the face. It isn't that hard.
I didn't see him make contact at all? Is there a different angle that shows it? Maybe I'm missing the forest for the tress ...

Wow, for Marshall to lose both parents in such a short space of time, at such a young age, would be horrendously trying for the lad.

Luckily it appears he has at least 1 older sibling around him to lend support, god knows he'll need it.

Best of luck to him, and I genuinely await his return

Very sad news for Todd Marshall. Looks like a ripping kid and wish him and the PAFC all the best in getting through this tragedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins is a goer. I remember a few of the draft watchers on here were talking up the impact that he could have in his first season. Not bad for the premiers to be able to pull a player like that with their first pick.

Higgins is a goer. I remember a few of the draft watchers on here were talking up the impact that he could have in his first season. Not bad for the premiers to be able to pull a player like that with their first pick.
Think the worry was/is potential ceiling. But on output he was top of the tree of all the draft prospects tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back