Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players are done. They look like The Flinstones when trying to run. Their feet move but they go nowhere.

We need some seasoned bodies in the middle if we can't find them from other clubs must look at the next tier down to find them.

Or just go to the Hells Angels and request 3 enforcers to protect our kids.

Also need a grappling/tackling coach I'd be calling the Melbourne Storm.

Worse yet to come. If St Kilda and Brisbane are doing this to us imagine what a good club will do.

I'm just laughing now the players must be feeling like crap.

People will point to the krooz injury but we were seriously pathetic again tonight. The usual sympathisers will trot out the same lines as every other week but we are a total rabble.

Can say the same from the ones with your thinking. Instead of just bashing, what would you do? Provide something of substance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Board spill please..followed by an independent review and we are a chance of preserving our beloved club.

You'd be surprised but the likes of Mathieson, etc. are fully on board with what is happening.

And if I hear the name Elliott, you ought to get a red card.

Positives:
- Big Harry played a great game. 15 disposals and 7 marks. Shame we couldn’t see Charlie and Harry fighting it out in the forward 50 for the night.

- Fisher with a big game, tried his heart out all game. Really like his running patterns and ability to find space.

- LOB and Dow continue to learn and grow, they’ll both be 200+ gamers.

Negatives:

- I’m so deflated. It’s a challenging time to be a Carlton supporter... says a lot that I’m looking forward to the draft / trade week more than I’m looking forward to the remainder of the season.

-Losing our ruckman two weeks in a row has really destroyed the structure of the team.

- Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers........................... I seriously can’t remember one completed passage without a turnover over or fumble. Everything we got was luck, we didn’t deserve the pitiful score we had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back