Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives:

Our class players are class. Cripps, Charlie, Dow, LOB, Fish.

Harry showed a bit. Play him!!

Shaw looked neat, worth a few more games I think. Possible depth player for next year as well, unlike plenty of others he didn’t make any diabolical mistakes.

Effort was there until the inevitable injury induced fatigue set into a young group.

Nice to see Carlisle hurting late on. Scumbag.

Negatives:

Umpires can go and get stuffed.

Basic skill errors, there were 20 coach killers tonight minimum.

I’m really looking forward to SPS having a preseason so that excuse is removed -because right now he adds absolutely zero value to the team. Refuses to commit his body when it’s his turn.

Just too many players who don’t contribute in ball winning. 5 lowest possession winners were Blues (inc. Kruezer to be fair). 9 out of top 11 ball winners were Saints.

I’d love to just have one game we finish with 22 fit players, FFS.

That is assuming every other team does not have 9 good players...they have them. The next bracket of our players is at the very low end of AFL
Some of them do, of course, hence why I said we need to build around that core.

I will add though, not many clubs have a pairing like CC & Crippa, they are so very, very special.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We are out of options. If we dropped everyone that had a poor game, we will have to forfeit next week.

Can’t even rest the first and second year players that need it. Injury Gods are cruel and merciless.

Very little leadership from senior players tonight and that hurts the most. Murphy ducking and playing for frees, Daisy letting his ego get the better of him and giving away goals, players stepping out of the square when kicking in from a behind. That is coach killer crap we can and should avoid. Need senior guys to lead by example and they are repeatedly the worst offenders.

We desperately need a circuit breaker, hopefully we don’t have to wait until the end of this season from hell to get it.

sorry guys I come in peace. obviously bad for you guys on the scoreboard but you were up against it. Kruz going down early forcing your best mid into the ruck for a bit. Umpiring was terrible. It's so weird to be on the good end of it. never happens

Dow showed plenty I think. couple free kicks that went against him weren't there at all, especially that one when he was going to the bench and the idiot umpire called fifty

Fisher is gonna be some player. pace and takes the game on. actually reminds me of our own Jack Steven

Cripps speaks for himself. absolute gun

tough year for you guys but I know the feeling, trust me. head up guys. remember alcohol fixes everything!

good luck for the rest of the year

Not when it is mid strength...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So so flat right now.
Just wanted to see some fight from the boys.
Some positive bits of play were the young boys linked up, showing a bit of the future.
Sticking by the club, too invested now, but really hoping the pressure doesn't get to Bolton or those that may make rash decisions.

This and being so structureless.

Im sick to death of this cuddle coach positivity crap. Rip shredds and blow the ruddy fear of god through them. **** me

Pretty sure bolts has shredded them twice on the field this year. Do you expect him to game after game yell at players especially with 11 of the 22 under 21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Positives:

Our class players are class. Cripps, Charlie, Dow, LOB, Fish.

Harry showed a bit. Play him!!

Shaw looked neat, worth a few more games I think. Possible depth player for next year as well, unlike plenty of others he didn’t make any diabolical mistakes.

Effort was there until the inevitable injury induced fatigue set into a young group.

Nice to see Carlisle hurting late on. Scumbag.

Negatives:

Umpires can go and get stuffed.

Basic skill errors, there were 20 coach killers tonight minimum.

I’m really looking forward to SPS having a preseason so that excuse is removed -because right now he adds absolutely zero value to the team. Refuses to commit his body when it’s his turn.

Just too many players who don’t contribute in ball winning. 5 lowest possession winners were Blues (inc. Kruezer to be fair). 9 out of top 11 ball winners were Saints.

I’d love to just have one game we finish with 22 fit players, FFS.

I had to stop reading at Shaw. He was out of position, Continually second to the ball and seems a panic merchant. If he is a depth player we'd be so far off being competitive we'd be better to play in the VFL.

If our heirachy is half competent, we'll be good soon, I know it's hard to see (so very, very hard) right now, but with Cripps, CC & Doc mixed with the likes of Dow, Fish and potentially LOB/Pickett/Marchy/Kennedy/H and Williamson we have something great to build with.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Agree the side we are rolling out pretty much all year will be just a shadow of the side that will start rd 1 next year .
Yet another in game injury early makes things harder for a young side
So many underdeveloped players being asked to compete against their more mature and fitter oposition .
The doomsdayers are out in force its perfectly explainable when we have an injury list like weve had they have no idea .

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back