Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry guys I come in peace. obviously bad for you guys on the scoreboard but you were up against it. Kruz going down early forcing your best mid into the ruck for a bit. Umpiring was terrible. It's so weird to be on the good end of it. never happens

Dow showed plenty I think. couple free kicks that went against him weren't there at all, especially that one when he was going to the bench and the idiot umpire called fifty

Fisher is gonna be some player. pace and takes the game on. actually reminds me of our own Jack Steven

Cripps speaks for himself. absolute gun

tough year for you guys but I know the feeling, trust me. head up guys. remember alcohol fixes everything!

good luck for the rest of the year

I don't need sympathy, I need cannabis.

LOB continues to build
Fisher was good
SPS an Jack better as the game went on
Cripps, not sure how he keeps going
Harry worked hard
Dow showed more
Kennedy a good get

Hate that the gameplan exposes us, happy that our gameplan will help us progress in time

Keep putting games into the kids
Just hope Kennedy did not wear his boots out with one kick in the first quarter. Not fair, he got a kick after the siren ended the game.

When does Bolton get questioned , no structure , no passion , no run !!

Why does it take 3 quArters for Rowe to get move into the ruck?
Why did we play Rowe, Marchbank, Jones and SOJ back together against 2 bigs?
Why do we refuse to keep a structure forward of the centre?
Do we even know what how to use the corridor?
Why are our midfield stoppages the worse in the league? Is Barker our stoppage coach?

Im not sure what some of you are expecting. It was plain obvious the moment Gibbs was traded that we would struggle even more this year. Decimated by injuries, players with no pre season and giving games to players who are not up to it. We are scraping the barrel.
Stop with the hysteria.

Remember this is the 3rd worst team in the league. We lost by 64 points. I'm not a burn everything down poster, but we are so far away from being a competitive team it is dangerous.

I'm concerned if we don't start well next season the rebuild could be in jeopardy

I agree we are some way off, but it’s kind of expected. We are coming from wayyyy back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to move on from our composed senior players that are meant to be protecting the kids Rowe, Lamb, Thomas, Wright and Casboult.

Murphy has underperformed all year. Can't be captain.

Dow, Fish, McKay, C Curnow and Lob all for more than enough and are our future.

JSOS and Polson I don't get why they play well in the VFL as mids and we play them everywhere but the midfield at AFL level. JSOS will be ok it's just confidence.

SPS hasn't come on. I hope it's just a lack of preseason.

Pickett does not look fit and isnt doing enough. Garlett just isn't doing enough.

Simpson, Ed Curnow and Cripps are carrying the club.

I don't think Kruzer can be our number one ruck moving forward. His body is just going to get worse. He had one year without injury and years with significant injuries. Wont get better with age.

I watched it on TV and found it depressing viewing.

For someone who battles depression, that is not a good outcome.

I don't think I should be watching upcoming Blues games on TV, for obvious reasons.

:(

We know this season was screwed early on so it is funny to see posters get their hopes up pre-game!

Some more game development, some more supporter frustration. Important: It is not all development as the club like to indicate because with such bad losses our gameplan and structures become muddled and the players trust it less. There is a cost to these shellackings.

For those that want to win games, look towards 2019, not this season.

What rubbish. We have watched that same stuff for weeks and if you think some responsibility doesn't fall on the coach you're deluded
we are talking about this match Einstein....and if you think we lost it because of poor coaching you have no idea...not saying Bolton doesn't need help either....we lost this badly because of injury to kruezer and fair few of our players were very very ordinary

Im not sure what some of you are expecting. It was plain obvious the moment Gibbs was traded that we would struggle even more this year. Decimated by injuries, players with no pre season and giving games to players who are not up to it. We are scraping the barrel.
Stop with the hysteria.

We should be more competitive though against StKilda. And our skills should be cleaner.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

#bluemour

Carlton 2000-20?? will be the worst AFL club of the 21st century (by whatever stat you want)

What a joke of a club

The laughing stock of Australian sport

I don't care about all the excuses, basically lost all faith and interest in this bile
Then leave, not one person here will miss you. Bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2018 Rd 17 Kreuzer out early, another terrible loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back