List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycett is South Australian and Port Adelaide are chasing him as well as us.
Roughead likely backup if Lycett knocks us back.
But both the above are FA and allows us to get picks for our current Rucks.
Also with our team currently 3rd from the Bottom and playing atrociously,and holding 1 pick in 50's and 2x picks in 60's after our 1st Round Pick, begotr Trade Period i cannot believe some people on this thread are complaining about approachesee have made to the FA that have been mentioned.
They will replace players that are

Also,still think Adelaide may play a role in the Trade Period as i think they will chase an early pick to try and snare one of Lukosius or Rankine.
Are we still keen on McGovern.
Dont think he will go to Gold Coast,so maybe Carlton or us will be involved

Roughead is no better than what we have though. It's pointless. Just because we did something dumb last year doesn't make it right.

How about we wait and see what the offers actually are before going off the deep end?

Oh wait... you can't.

Sorry, you're the one having a shit attack little fella, I'm zen these days. I really don't care any more. I expect the worst and then anything that they don't break is a bonus.

Lycett is a good option as a FA, Hanners not for a trade especially if we down grade our first pick or trade it directly. Roughead makes Hickey look like a gun and completely not close to needed, Menzel was shopped around last year and no one wanted him. We need top tier talent and we are going after bulk average players and one that used to be good.
I know I keep saying it but you have to be realistic with who we can get. No top tier talent is going to come to us so if we replace say Gilbert, Wright and Minch with a Menzel or Lycett without giving up any draft picks I’m not sure where the harm is.

Lycett, Hanners and Menzel would be walk up 22 currently.
Lycett & Menzel get as FA no worries
Hanna just dont give up pick 4 not even if its a pick down grade 4 & 13, he is 28 before next season starts and is worn out

Lycett, Polec, Gaff and to a lesser degree Hanners are all spuds.

Can't believe how stupid this club is by chasing them.

This time last year, there were hundreds of reasons why we shouldn't take Gaff FFS or Fyfe.

We are talking to Crows & Dees about 1st Rd picks.

Yuk, now I care, that's the one thing they should be banned from touching. I think that will be it for me. I give up hope for them any time soon and I'm getting too old to put my energy into them any more. I wish I liked soccer. I might have to take up sailing or something.

Yuk, now I care, that's the one thing they should be banned from touching. I think that will be it for me. I give up hope for them any time soon and I'm getting too old to put my energy into them any more. I wish I liked soccer. I might have to take up sailing or something.
Who said we would trade it? Would be a disservice to not at least see what other teams are doing.

I know I keep saying it but you have to be realistic with who we can get. No top tier talent is going to come to us so if we replace say Gilbert, Wright and Minch with a Menzel or Lycett without giving up any draft picks I’m not sure where the harm is.

I don't mind Menzel, Lycett or a couple of top up free agents but not unnecessary trades like Roughead who adds nothing. I'd rather literally have them do nothing than stuff up our pick.

Sorry, you're the one having a shit attack little fella, I'm zen these days. I really don't care any more. I expect the worst and then anything that they don't break is a bonus.

Yeah but you're still losing your shit over stuff that hasn't happened.

If you're Zen, then I have a 12 inch penis.

Maybe you need to take up sailing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycett, Polec, Gaff and to a lesser degree Hanners are all spuds.

Can't believe how stupid this club is by chasing them.

This time last year, there were hundreds of reasons why we shouldn't take Gaff FFS or Fyfe.
We need top end players.

Oh why won't we go for Dangerfield, Martin, Cotchin etc.

Sure we could get at least two of them.

If we only tried

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roughead is no better than what we have though. It's pointless. Just because we did something dumb last year doesn't make it right.

So much of what is out there is just “smoke and shadows behind the mirrors” as one Travis Cloke said...don’t get hysterical about it just yet, save your melts for when/ if it actually happens.

Last edited:
Lycett & Menzel get as FA no worries
Hanna just dont give up pick 4 not even if its a pick down grade 4 & 13, he is 28 before next season starts and is worn out
Really strong & pleasing post.

From a coaching perspective? Bringing Menzel into our footy club is definitely my want...we will look at all good players that are available and, if it is that Dan is one of those players we will go after him strongly.

Yeah we want to be aggressive and bold in Free Agency there's no doubt about that.

Yeah but you're still losing your shit over stuff that hasn't happened.

If you're Zen, then I have a 12 inch penis.

Maybe you need to take up sailing...

I think of you as 12 inches high, so that would actually be quite funny to see. You know avatar and all that.

Anyway I care like a parent that has learnt to disengage and let the child make it's own mistakes and not try to fix it. I want them to do well and not stuff it all up but they won't learn otherwise.

Gringo do you play golf ?
I'm with you on most things but just relax a little LOL

Really strong & pleasing post.

From a coaching perspective? Bringing Menzel into our footy club is definitely my want...we will look at all good players that are available and, if it is that Dan is one of those players we will go after him strongly.

Yeah we want to be aggressive and bold in Free Agency there's no doubt about that.
Yep as long as we are not silly about it

Gringo do you play golf ?
I'm with you on most things but just relax a little LOL

Was attempting humour, just didn't wok too well. I'm actual calm believe it or not. Yeah not a big golfer, I'm frustrated by what I know I want to do and not having the skill to achieve it straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back