List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha **** I thought you would've picked up on my Richo impersonation.

Obviously need to lift my game...
Sorry man
I was still giggling at gringo, says what I'm normally thinking must be all these years following the saints that make us so negative

Sorry man
I was still giggling at gringo, says what I'm normally thinking must be all these years following the saints that make us so negative
If you want a laugh go and have a listen to his press conference from Friday night.

It was like a god damn comedy skit. I counted him reel off 18 'Strong's' and about 5 or 6 "Pleasing's"...so they got me laughing and then they asked him a question about Armitage and he said "Dave"...that did it for me.

Wish the club would give him a hand with some media training lol

If you want a laugh go and have a listen to his press conference from Friday night.

It was like a god damn comedy skit. I counted him reel off 18 'Strong's' and about 5 or 6 "Pleasing's"...so they got me laughing and then they asked him a question about Armitage and he said "Dave"...that did it for me.

I reckon even they leave the room and know no one listens any more.

Sorry, you're the one having a shit attack little fella, I'm zen these days. I really don't care any more. I expect the worst and then anything that they don't break is a bonus.
every thing will be better next year with new blood in the team , it couldn't be worse / be interesting who we get - something in the sun saying swans want a top 10 draft pick for hanneberry - would have to be joking , if they want that they can keep him

Lycett is a good option as a FA, Hanners not for a trade especially if we down grade our first pick or trade it directly. Roughead makes Hickey look like a gun and completely not close to needed, Menzel was shopped around last year and no one wanted him. We need top tier talent and we are going after bulk average players and one that used to be good.

I tend to agree somewhat with you Gringo, except I would still take Menzel as long as we get them at the right price & I mean SFA. I could see our younger players lifting with these guys around us. Even if we only get one or hopefully two years out of Menzel it would make an improvement to the team and as I indicated before it would make St Kilda a much more viable club for “ “ better players to come to.

I tend to agree somewhat with you Gringo, except I would still take Menzel as long as we get them at the right price & I mean SFA. I could see our younger players lifting with these guys around us. Even if we only get one or hopefully two years out of Menzel it would make an improvement to the team and as I indicated before it would make St Kilda a much more viable club for “ “ better players to come to.

Yeah, I'd take Menzel to free up our forwards. He's got to help get some of our other forwards confidence up too. It's funny how kicking accuracy seems to go up with a good kick round them.

Bookmark it - I've heard we are planning to trade Pick 4 and Billings to Carlton for Pick 1 and then trade Pick 1 to Sydney for Hanners.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only if they take next year's first for Kruiser now his heart's stopped working.

difference between willingly trading a player and not having the money to match a Free agency offer...
Exactly, Port were happy letting Austin go because we were able to give something for him.
Roughead is 28 in November, Goddard who has only played 9 games and 21 actually stacks up pretty good statistically against him, mainly due to the fact that Roughead has not improved at all since his first year. I'm all for getting players, but they have to improve our side. Roughead is no better than any of the Key Backs we have on our list nor is he better than any of our rucks, all whilst being older. Big pass for me.

Gringo do you play golf ?
I'm with you on most things but just relax a little LOL

Yeah thought I had a nap and we are in October .
Hutchy out spruiking Trade Radio with Terry Wallet ..something to look forward to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw it I think we should just go for it. If Geelong are only offering one year double the money per year and offer 3 years. 4-500k a year isn’t breaking our bank. Allows one of Billings or Gresh to play further up the ground and straight away competition for spots increases.

We've got Goddard, Austin & Clav waiting in the wings with Roberton coming back next year as the intercept player. Brown contracted for next year too. Don't think a backman is really a need unless it was someone like McGovern who is a massive upgrade on what we have. Roughead is just another meh player, would rather just develop our own guys.

Suggest people look at Next Generation Academy too ....just quietly pretty exciting prospect

looks like we have a future ruck lined up
athletic ruckman Bigoa Nyuon.
Nyoun, the younger brother of former Essendon rookie Gach, is an agile 195cm ruckman who can be recruited to St Kilda as part of its Next Generation Academy.

How long ago was Jim Watts at the club ? George

You were obviously watching FC.
I don’t know the name. What was his connection with the club and was he any good?

How can you even listen to that shit George.

Bloody hell.

Dear God, read the comments... DavidT getting stuck into us for trading pick 5 for Carlisle, then calls us rapists... oh twitter..
Easy to trigger druggie supporters, have the last flame, then block them.

They sit there with their device in their hand filled with incandescant rage.

Love the Menzel news. Is a goal kicker and dangerous forward. Knows where they are. Something we need. Get him for cheap and we're laughing. We are that full of cash that we can afford to do deals like this and if it doesn't work out we don't suffer much from it.

Get him in!

Agree 100%. He is exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back