Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee those Tigers fans are going to be well and truly primed for the game, a 2 and a half hour beverage package mid afternoon from midday from which I'm sure they'll twaddle off to The Pineapple/Morrision/The Norman etc. to top up before game time.
Not to mention the heat they will be will be and truly pineapple.
And as for there supporters flying into Coolanagatta and renting a car,
Brisbane is not an 1/2 hour drive.

Where we are lined up for tickets the lady at the counter reckons will be sold out within 30 minutes. I can't see that happening but shit not gonna be a good nights sleep tonight.

I've just purchased a new 2020 membership as I'm trying to get 2 tickets for the game, am I supposed to have a 2nd membership barcode? Or will they both activate from the same one?

So I can't have 2 memberships under the same account? I need to make a whole new account and everything?

2 memberships under the same account is fine - you should have two separate barcodes for that. Call the club in the morning if you don't.

The fact that in most categories you can end up anywhere from on the fence to in one of the very back rows is shocking. I would still go to the game but if we end up in the front couple of rows it wont help my mood or my ongoing distaste for the administration capacities of the AFL, Gill the Dill and his crew are incompetent buffoons.
So you don't want to be down at ground near the fence? I desperately need to be down at the fence.
Let's compare seats tomorrow.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the below screenshot is from the Ticketmaster app. It has a 3.20 and 7.25 event options for the 7th. When you select them they both say competing club members on sale.

Any ideas what that’s about?

View attachment 736105
I’ll go to the game at 3.20 and I promise not to tell you the result when you go at 7.25.

So the below screenshot is from the Ticketmaster app. It has a 3.20 and 7.25 event options for the 7th. When you select them they both say competing club members on sale.

Any ideas what that’s about?

View attachment 736105
I noticed that too earlier tonight, it looks like they have fixed it .
Edit : forget the previous line , still on the app in the first window second window is sweet.
Come 10:30 tomorrow.
Might have to pull my roller door down at the workshop, and if any customers try and come in to my workshop they can get to the shithouse .
They're not Lions fans.

Last edited:
Going to absolutely melt down on this board for the next 50 years if I miss out tickets.

FAIR WARNING.
Suuuuuurely you’ll be okay.

Man, excessive Tiger demand will inevitably deprive some thick & thin Lions supporters from seeing their team in a final for the first time in a decade.

You know, the types who’ve consistently attended countless blowouts at an empty, lifeless Gabba, in the worst possible time slots.

That’s life, isn’t it.

As touched on in a previous post earlier today (or yesterday now), but a friend of mine that is also a Lions member and doesn't post on here (but had inadvertently failed to realise that their September upgrade hadn't rolled over in the auto renewal) and has priority two access (I think that's what you call it) isn't making the journey up to Brisbane for the Richmond game and as a sign of goodwill to this little Lions community on here is happy to offer their barcode to one of you Lions numskulls.

PM me if you'd like it, although I am not sure if the game will be sold out by the time priority two access is released. :thumbsu:

Mate of mine is buying the tickets as he works from home. Bit of back and forth texting last night, will have to review friendship when he said he had a meeting till 12 and will see what he can get. Obviously a joke but I still don’t find the funny side of it! Implored him to download the app as well.

As touched on in a previous post earlier today (or yesterday now), but a friend of mine that is also a Lions member and doesn't post on here (but had inadvertently failed to realise that their September upgrade hadn't rolled over in the auto renewal) and has priority two access (I think that's what you call it) isn't making the journey up to Brisbane for the Richmond game and as a sign of goodwill to this little Lions community on here is happy to offer their barcode to one of you Lions numskulls.

PM me if you'd like it, although I am not sure if the game will be sold out by the time priority two access is released. :thumbsu:
Hey mate,
just to be clear, September membership doesn't affect priority for finals weeks 1-3 (only the GF).
So if they are a Traditional Vic or Vic plus member, they have group 1 access this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 Finals FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back