2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the bloody hell did Hawthorn get Scully for a future fourth rounder! We had to pay a future fourth for Colyer!!
GWS really, really, really, really want to keep Cogs and Kelly and most of their other midfielders can be sacrificed to that end.

So Smith, Shiels & Lobb go out. An injured Scully is worth whatever the buyer wants to pay.

Sydney sufferring from Freo of a few years ago. Can’t kick a modest score. Buddy still isn’t enough. If we had buddy, we would’ve been kicking a lot more then, to what Sydney are now.
Longmire is very defensive.
Thank god we have the forward line we have now. Opens up the team and allows us to attack
I can remember someone (not sure who it was) on an anti-Ross tirade telling me how much better Longmire was. Whomever that was should go read their autopsy thread and see if it sounds familiar.

How is woosha still coaching after 2013? He is garbage, has been for a while. Has no tricks in his bag.
Thank god Heppell isn’t the captain of our club. Doesn’t look like a captain with his crappy dreadlocks and beard nor is he acting like one. 1 disposal at quarter time. Really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was considering making up a new thread for this but when push came to shove I retreated.

Apparently there's a move afoot to rebrand AFL men's comp to AFLM, in line with the women's comp being called AFLW - so why should MEN have a stranglehold on the iconic term AFL?? Equality for all, right ?

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/what-s-the-big-deal-with-the-term-aflm-20190328-p518ga.html

Bob Murphy's on board with it - allegedly.

For the record, I think it's ridiculous, but maybe it's inevitable in the age we live in.
Gives AFLX a whole new meaning :oops:

Carlton doing a Hawthorn by losing every key stat except I50’s and lead on the scoreboard. Port doing a port.
Well you jinx Carlton. They are good at playing a decent 1.5qrts to start a game though. Wonder how Bolton is loving his green shoots atm

Saints’ first quarter accuracy may cost them this game and I hope they lose. So glad we didn’t trade for Acres, an absolute pea heart for a guy his size and very vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back