List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Brad Crouch can't go any club anymore

He improves us by the difference between Dunstan and Himself.
With reduced list sizes , injury prone players are harder to justify.
I think i'd rather keep Dunstan on moderate money and a shorter contract.
If everything goes to plan, our midfield in 2022 will be :
Bytel, Steele, Byrnes, Jones, Clark, with the likes of Ross, Gresham, Sinclair, Phillips, Hill still around.
Haneberry would still be on the books ( 3 weeks ). Do we really want Crouch on 5 years as well?

I love Dunny but you are talking about the difference between your reliable old Daewoo Nubira and a V8 Commodore.

Now Jye Caldwell has told the club he won’t be coming, we now have that extra money we planned to use on him to use on Crouch. That’s all there is to it. To those who fell for the Caldwell hype and posters just guessing about him coming. I am sorry, I tried to tell you. As a side note let’s not hammer Crouch yet, any player who has won a BNF at another club is more than welcome at ours. Give him a chance, could become a very very good player for us if deal goes through. Onwards and upwards!

There are not too many midfielders that can pick up 30 touches a game - we don't have one in our team and Brad Crouch is one of those players .
We don't have to use any draft picks and automatically makes us better - only sticking point is length of contract - I would only give him 3 yrs max.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch is clearly all about the cash, doesn’t care where he plays as long as he gets paid. That worries me.

I don’t mind him as a player but just have to question his motives.

If Adel match I hope we walk away..

I’m backing Ratts to get the best out of him.

Fantastic we will get a broken down injury bust to go with Hanners for 650 kegs a year and the likes of Geelong supporting Whately will say 'see FA works' as we remain making up the numbers in the bottom eight while his team and Richmond and Brisbane take the cream.

We will stay there, never really contending for three or four years, before going back down, all the while Richmond and Geelong will continue to just take the cream of FA and play in GF after GF.

I am in agreeance with Pridham and Kennett, there has to be review of the AFL and the way they have corrupted the equalisation of the competition.

FA was supposed to be open slather, ok if thats so, the Draft has to be how equalisation works. But we have these corrupt biased "academies" that compromises the draft so badly that the lower clubs have no hope. Why does a finals team get the supposed best player since Buddy in the draft because of some made up "academy"?
Why do players at these new clubs that took every good young player from the draft for years get hundreds of thousands of dollars outside the cap in unreported 'Ambassador" money?

The hierarchy needs to go at the AFL, more and more people are drifting to other sports and in 20 years the AFL will be in huge trouble if it continues to be so corrupt.

My post from yesterday, listen to Whately, I will bet the house he will crow about how FA works and the Saints show it work as they are a 'small club'

Nostradamus got nutthin' on me

Not a fan but trust the club to get some good football and more importantly a professional attitude out of him.

If its a case of Caldwell turning down our offer this would make more sense.

We do need more support for steele and we do have issues with high possession in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back