List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want Hind and Webster for effectively nothing and want us to pay some of JWs money next year, they ain’t trying to do us any favours
Can you please tell them to **** off? If they want them they have to pay. We’re not in the business of doing favours.

They want Hind and Webster for effectively nothing and want us to pay some of JWs money next year, they ain’t trying to do us any favours
Hind isnt worth anything anyway, so would be no loss there.

But they are kidding about Webster.

It was reported on the Age last night that they rejected pick 26 for Fantasia and expect a first round pick. They are delusional a lot of the time.

Why would we dump these players for nothing, *and* pay any of their salary? It should be one or the other for mine.

At least Dildo is consistent. If he was a Bomber, it would be pick 1 and pick 6 for a Webster quality player.

Hind isnt worth anything anyway, so would be no loss there.

But they are kidding about Webster.

It was reported on the Age last night that they rejected pick 26 for Fantasia and expect a first round pick. They are delusional a lot of the time.

Why would Hind be worth nothing? He's been playing in 2020 and looks decent. He'd have to be worth what we paid for him and maybe a little bit more. I think he was a pick in the 50s. Essendon are obstructionist idiots, we should move on from dealing with them, they just waste the time of the adults in the room.

Why would we dump these players for nothing, *and* pay any of their salary? It should be one or the other for mine.

Dildo has to save face for the club's incompetence so has to win every trade so that they can come back to their supporters like they slapped everyone down.

Why would Hind be worth nothing? He's been playing in 2020 and looks decent. He'd have to be worth what we paid for him and maybe a little bit more. I think he was a pick in the 50s. Essendon are obstructionist idiots, we should move on from dealing with them, they just waste the time of the adults in the room.
Dan Butler had been playing and also had played in a Premiership.

He's an uncontracted fringe small forward. His value is extremely low.

Essendon are obstructionist idiots, we should move on from dealing with them, they just waste the time of the adults in the room.
Can we just stop dealing with Dildo and try to secure the trades by talking to a real dildo?

An inanimate piece of plastic surely couldn’t make any less sense and at least there’d be a greater prospect of a happy ending.

He's a 26 year old, uncontracted, non-best 22 player wihose played very few good games at AFL level.

I wouldnt want us to be paying more than a pick in the 60/70s for a player like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a 26 year old, uncontracted, non-best 22 player wihose played very few good games at AFL level.

I wouldnt want us to be paying more than a pick in the 60/70s for a player like that.

Thought he was contracted but you're right he isnt. Still they want him. Wouldnt think a pick in the 50s is much of an ask

Hurley to Saints off table, apparently Bombers not interested in making him part of any trade with Saints
This is quite possibly the best news of the FA/trade period so far.

even if Brit Coach comes to us this is even better.

Can we just stop dealing with Dildo and try to secure the trades by talking to a real dildo?

An inanimate piece of plastic surely couldn’t make any less sense and at least there’d be a greater prospect of a happy ending.
Leathers wasn't impressed with Dildo's latest offer

tenor (10).gif

This is quite possibly the best news of the FA/trade period so far.

even if Brit Coach comes to us this is even better.
Wow. This is turning into a meme. Just for that I really hope we recruit Benedict Cumberbatch.

Ballarat has fu** all coke. They are more an ice hole. No way he goes back there to play footy, I doubt their VFL team even got a licence so you won't even to get some trade currency from them. To be honest he's probably leaving to get away from his 5AA embarrassment.

He's gone brother, it's like your girlfriend telling you she's wants some space to see other people. It's code for you're a ******* loser I'm off to bang some hot guys that don't spend 15 hours a day on Bigfooty.

The main point about Ballarat is if he based himself here, BCrouch can get to Moorabbin, Marvel, or the MCG, all without having to endure a single Hook Turn! Seems to me it solves the majority of his concerns about Melbourne traffic in one fell swoop.

Anyone else think Adelaide will not match just before Melbourne Cup. ‘Taking out the trash’ as hutchy calls it.
The Melbourne Cup is only a momentary distraction though. If they're trying to bury it, surely waiting until tomorrow when there's a bunch of trade news would be better.

Dan Butler had been playing and also had played in a Premiership.

He's an uncontracted fringe small forward. His value is extremely low.

You don't think a pick in the 50s is a low value? I'd rather keep him than give him over for nothing.

My Richmond mate who spends time at the club was not worried at all about losing Butler, he compared him to Lonie. He a lot of time at the club and they obviously thought he was a GOP. He outperformed even our most optimistic expectations. That said he won't comment on Higgins probably because I wound him up all year about Butler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back