List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They don't have a pick in the 50s, and Hind isn't worth haggling over 10 late token draft spots.

Then they'll have to trade something out. Why deal with hem at all. They want a player they can pay for it.

Someone just called trade radio said crows won’t match cos they’re going for our first next year in a different trade

Suggested kelly , Seedsman and a third for our future first and Dunstan

Little doubt we pivot if Crouch is matched , Rendell is on the money we just move onto next target

Treloar ......then next target if no go.

Forgot about Cox being on big money next year $600,000 is ridiculous money .

Personally don’t see us trading Dunstan , more likely Lonie & Webster to the dogs.

We’ll let them go for nothing by the sounds of it but I’m actually still not keen on getting rid of Hind. Honestly, he’s a fringe player so no big deal but I can see him being played in a better position and tearing a few games apart

Someone just called trade radio said crows won’t match cos they’re going for our first next year in a different trade

Suggested kelly , Seedsman and a third for our future first and Dunstan

Seedsman and Kelly are both decent players but there is no way a first round pick should be involved in anything to do with them. Kelly is probably not quite a KP either. More like Coffield style interceptor. Seeing as we already have Coff and Wilkie it makes no sense. Seedsman is probably a pick in the 30s type of fringe mid. He's good depth but not really someone you'd actively chase.

Doesn't Kelly's dad hate us because of Caldwell any way.

Trouble is that there’s very rarely trade news until deep!
Comparatively speaking, perhaps, but typically a bunch of straightforward trades happen early on too. And this year it feels like we're hearing a lot more than in previous years about trade negotiations before the trade period has even started.

We can hate Essendon but they always seem to pry overs for their players. Fantasia has hardly played much footy but still is worth first or second + other pick swap according to them and Dunstan/Webster/Hind is worth nothing to us.

Would be staying away from Bombers this trade period ,can see it being a disaster .

Yes I do think that's low value, that's my point.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll have much say, if he want to go for more opportunity he will.

May be but I hope out of principle we don't deal with them. If Lonie goes he's more likely to get games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other option is he gets there for nothing.

We might at least be able to try and trade up one of our late picks considering we don't have anything between 15 and 60

A pick in the 60s is unusable I guess but anything to do with them is unnecessary stress. I'd rather delist him so they don't bother us to be honest, unless it's actually an upgrade.

I'd rather work on sending Webster to the Dogs and ignore them.

Long season next year , I would keep Webster , still a good player , because he has been hurt people have forgotten how good the guy is.

He probably wants to play regular footy.

Ballarat has fu** all coke. They are more an ice hole. No way he goes back there to play footy, I doubt their VFL team even got a licence so you won't even to get some trade currency from them. To be honest he's probably leaving to get away from his 5AA embarrassment.

He's gone brother, it's like your girlfriend telling you she's wants some space to see other people. It's code for you're a ******* loser I'm off to bang some hot guys that don't spend 15 hours a day on Bigfooty.
As a Ballarat local, I can confirm that the first sentence if factually incorrect.
Don’t ask me how I know...

Seedsman and Kelly are both decent players but there is no way a first round pick should be involved in anything to do with them. Kelly is probably not quite a KP either. More like Coffield style interceptor. Seeing as we already have Coff and Wilkie it makes no sense. Seedsman is probably a pick in the 30s type of fringe mid. He's good depth but not really someone you'd actively chase.

Doesn't Kelly's dad hate us because of Caldwell any way.
I love this type of rubbish, you can apparently just bundle some c graders together and get a first round pick in return.

We’re trying to get rid of list cloggers not bring more in, anyone who’d do that deal has no business in a football Club. The Crows board are totally delusional but even the more reasonable posters overrate crouch imo, according to the market he’s worth what he’s getting and nobody would trade an early first for him in a fit.

The guys worth a late first early second which is what their getting.

Then they'll have to trade something out. Why deal with hem at all. They want a player they can pay for it.
If they wanted, they could just wait a week and get him as a delisted FA or in the preseason draft instead.

Of all the players to take a stand for to ensure we get their value back, Hind isn't the one. Pick 58 or pick 68 makes little difference in the end.

If they wanted, they could just wait a week and get him as a delisted FA or in the preseason draft instead.

Of all the players to take a stand for to ensure we get their value back, Hind isn't the one. Pick 58 or pick 68 makes little difference in the end.
Try get a token pick that can be used to bundle up and improve some of our others.

quality not quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back