AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who you want to win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne and Port please.
I’d be happy to see the Dees win it from here.
The Cats can GAGF.
David Kosch can EAD
Quite simply, stuff The Throw Dogs. The rub of the umps that they get is bullshit. 2016 was a cheated accomplishment and v Brisbane it was just a joke what they were gifted.

Melbourne… FFS… do not stuff this up.

Last edited:
Melbourne just need to keep their heads in and they should get there but don't underestimate the Cats - they are mentally battle hardened and a lot of them know this is their last roll of the dice - I'm expecting either a great battle or a blowout but certainly not a meh game.

No pre finals bye will make a big difference .
Worth a 3-4 goal swing to the Dees and Port IMO

This, without the pre finals bye we should be going back to the situation where the QF winners play off in the big one 80-90 % of the time.

Demons for me. They have that look of focus and steely resolve that the 2015 Hawks and 2016 Bulldogs teams had. They appear united in achieving the ultimate goal.

Melbourne and Port please.
I’d be happy to see the Dees win it from here.
The Cats can GAGF.
David Kosch can EAD
Quite simply, stuff The Throw Dogs. The rub of the umps that they get is bullshit. 2016 was a cheated accomplishment and v Brisbane it was just a joke what they were gifted.

Melbourne… FFS… do not stuff this up.
I feel the same way about the 'Throw Dogs' now. The number and nature of the freekicks is astounding. You might say at least the umps are consistent, consistently favoring the dogs. It's making a mockery of our game. In a one point game, 30% more free kicks must be a significant contributor to victory.

I feel the same way about the 'Throw Dogs' now. The number and nature of the freekicks is astounding. You might say at least the umps are consistent, consistently favoring the dogs. It's making a mockery of our game. In a one point game, 30% more free kicks must be a significant contributor to victory.
and yet no freekick # tag for them like we copped unfairly

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Fagan appeared to be such a calm and jovial chap at Hawthorn. He now often looks like he going to have a heart attack during these games.

Yep, that's more like the Chris Fagan I know and hate. So glad they are out. Just need the Cats gone now, and then I won't really care who wins it.

Horrific decision.

Needed to be 2:30pm Perth time so it was twilight over here.

Can't wait to sit quietly locked down in my house watching alone after an entire day of doing nothing. Grand Final day historically is my favourite day of the year (yep, better than Xmas and birthdays). Covid has killed it and the AFL has used it as an excuse to bow to the TV networks.

Having a mental picture of Esava Ratugolea doing a Mason Cox, and putting the Dees out of business by half time... :eek:

Horrific decision.

Needed to be 2:30pm Perth time so it was twilight over here.

Can't wait to sit quietly locked down in my house watching alone after an entire day of doing nothing. Grand Final day historically is my favourite day of the year (yep, better than Xmas and birthdays). Covid has killed it and the AFL has used it as an excuse to bow to the TV networks.
the worst thing is channel 7 will have news on at 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Back