List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jordan Clark worth 19? He is not best 22 at Geelong, for whatever reason.

A ready made player, sure. Is he better than a 17yo prospect?

19 is way too high on its own, but Geelong have those 4 picks between 30 and 41 - could we get something multiple swap deal going there along with our picks in the 60s..

If we trade Lobb to GWS here is a left field one. Liam McBean I admit never seen him play and dont remember him at Richmond. He is leading goalkicker in SANFL, 202cm and 25 years of age. Some articles on the net have good wraps on him. Could he be worth a punt in the Lobb role, we could rookie list him most likely. Any of you SA boys have any feedback on him? Certainly at the right age to be coming into his prime as a Key forward/Ruck

With the earlier talk of GC being interested and now GWS we probably have to consider the possibility that he just wants out of Freo.
Yes it looks like that to me too. Losing 2 critical players in a year is terrible regardless of getting compensation. Nothing great about the Cerra deal either.

Yes it looks like that to me too. Losing 2 critical players in a year is terrible regardless of getting compensation. Nothing great about the Cerra deal either.
Agree! I think FFC has to say no and is likely saying just that to Lobb and Young. 2 years left and we let a structurally required player go sends all the wrong messages.
Cerra had a genuine reason for returning to Melbourne, Lobb going to GWS doesn’t.

If Lobb doesn't want to be here just piss him off. Pointless keeping those sort of people around a club

Heard a year or so ago that Lobb had told a few friends that he had nothing in common with other players on the list and didn't care for being at Freo. Was reluctant to post this due to 'chinese whispers' but it was from a good source and it's pretty obvious now that Lobb wants out. Leaves Freo thin on the ground in so far as forwards especially given Tabs rarely plays a full season. Perhaps they will swing Cox forward again while whoever it is they draft develops but it's very frustrating this 'rebuild'. Hill, Hogan, Langdon, Crozier, Cerra, Neale and likely Lobb ... great traction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobb & 6 for 2&13 ?
They get Lobb now and can’t draft andrewMac without reaching ?

Why would we give up 6.

Lobb has 2 years left on a contract.

Personally think 13 and F2 from GWS is fair value.

I would love pick 2 but we shouldn't be giving them anything else other than Lobb

We are bottom.

We have lost key players and got unders.
Jumping the gun here a bit. We lost Cerra but have turned a draft hand of 8,27 and 81 into 6, 8, 19, 27, 2 x 60s and 81. And we gained former top 10 pick in Brodie. We have not lost anyone else at this stage.

I reckon thats ok but then I am a glass half full guy.

Jumping the gun here a bit. We lost Cerra but have turned a draft hand of 8,27 and 81 into 6, 8, 19, 27, 2 x 60s and 81. And we gained former top 10 pick in Brodie. We have not lost anyone else at this stage.

I reckon thats ok but then I am a glass half full guy.
It’s definitely Ok

Bennell (29) / Hogan (26) / Kersten (28)
Matera (29) / Lobb (28) / McCarthy (26)

Our attempt to trade in a forward line (all younger than Fyfe) has worked wonders.
I’d say the majority of those names worked wonders for nobody except the drug dealers of Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back