List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would prefer us being quiet. Or saying, we're happy with #1. Don't bother.

JHF is exciting, but is becoming the most hyped player to enter the AFL since....

I'd prefer to just pick the kid and let his football do the talking - then worry about marketing him.
Which I think is what will happen. But still, we shouldn't shut ourselves off from any offers, particularly if they are well overs.

Like when constructors put spires at the top of buildings to increase the height so they can claim it's the tallest building in world.

This is Richmond putting a toothpick on the end of their schlong to claim they have the biggest dick in the world.
Like using the word Rod when spoke might be more approprite?

Last edited:
Do any of the people writing Hill off here know anything about him? I like Jack but I'm not sure we'll ever see him do this:

https://www.afl.com.au/video/674002...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1630669828001
I'm not sure you've seen him either. Pulling out this highlight looks like you jumped on youtube, searched highlights and thought "wow...he's a star"

Very much a one off. Tries this sort of stuff and fails and a lot of the time fails at the basics - marking and shooting for goal.

Makes me wonder what we would accept. Can anyone come up with a realistic deal from someone that we would be open to?
I think only GWS could get it done. Pick 2, their first next year and my own recording studio.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2, 3 and a top 5 pick next year and a couple of seconds?

#2 and #3 would involves GWS and Suns doing a deal to get both. What could that be? Neither would be backing themselves to get a Top 5 in 2022. How could they get that? Seems like a lot of faffing around.**

** Concede my general ignorance of of how all of this works, and my conservative nature when making deals for anything.

It's genuinely not a 'monster' offer either, which is what the headline called it.

Adelaide's offer was pretty ******* huge, but comparably Richmond's is actually sh*t.
7, 15, 20 (C-CJ's value according to them), 26, we'd have kept 40, 20-30 next year and got Taz compo (if there was any). Potentially seven players otherwise six.

LOL.

I think only GWS could get it done. Pick 2, their first next year and my own recording studio.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The team that finished 6th this year - hoping for at least that next year = mid teens pick next year. Not sure what we're getting from leaking. It doesn't look bad on Adelaide or Richmond, it isn't encouraging better deals, and it is placing and incredible amount of expectation on a kid who was an itch in his dad's pants when Limp Bizkit were on the decline.

7, 15, 20 (C-CJ's value according to them), 26, we'd have kept 40, 20-30 next year and got Taz compo (if there was any). Potentially seven players otherwise six.

LOL.
Im going to keep a tally of how many 1st round picks we have been offered.
5 so far we know about.
nice

#2 and #3 would involves GWS and Suns doing a deal to get both. What could that be? Neither would be backing themselves to get a Top 5 in 2022. How could they get that? Seems like a lot of faffing around.**

** Concede my general ignorance of of how all of this works, and my conservative nature when making deals for anything.
The only team I can see doing it would be the Suns, and they'd probably have to send Lukosius and change (a second) to GWS for 2 this year.

I honestly don't see them doing it but I guess if they wanted to badly enough they could do it. Look at what Collingwood has done for Daicos, who they were getting anyway.

Good post right up until you called us a sh*t team. i truly wish posters would not call us sh*t. We are far from it for many reasons on and off the field.

Probably need to differentiate 'team' from 'club'.

If the team that finished last, a game and a half behind 2nd last, after finishing percentage above last the previous year, and sat in last spot all year, with the worst percentage all year, having not beaten anyone who made the finals, and beaten by 17th, 16th (by nearly 10 goals), and 15th (by 40+ twice) isn't defined as 'shit', then few teams will ever be defined as 'shit'

And the club has certainly been 'shit' to let the team get in that position. But otherwise the club has done very well to cement themselves in the competition. And right now, they are doing well to get the team above the level of 'shit' but nothing is guaranteed and the team may be 'shit' for some time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back