List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL.com.au can reveal the Tigers offered North Melbourne picks No.7, 15, 26 and Callum Coleman-Jones for North's No.1 pick during discussions over the Coleman-Jones trade.

giphy.gif

It's genuinely not a 'monster' offer either, which is what the headline called it.

Adelaide's offer was pretty ******* huge, but comparably Richmond's is actually sh*t.

Crows offer was a load of crap to.
1 for 4
F2 for Melb f1 - could be less than 2-5 pick diff
Only real benefit was crows f1 but if Horne is that good - it’s probably not even a top 5 pick

Richmond are like the guys who take dick pics on an angle to make it look bigger and lie that it is big but when you see in person it’s a shrimp.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's genuinely not a 'monster' offer either, which is what the headline called it.

Adelaide's offer was pretty ******* huge, but comparably Richmond's is actually sh*t.
The Richmond offer would have meant we kept next years second though - so that should be added in to get the real worth of the offer.

I still wouldn't have taken it though.

Richmond are like the guys who take dick picks on an angle to make it look bigger and lie that it is big but when you see in person it’s a shrimp.
Like when constructors put spires at the top of buildings to increase the height so they can claim it's the tallest building in world.

This is Richmond putting a toothpick on the end of their schlong to claim they have the biggest dick in the world.

Like when constructors put spires at the top of buildings to increase the height so they can claim it's the tallest building in world.

This is Richmond putting a toothpick on the end of their schlong to claim they have the biggest dick in the world.
Spot on rod!

You sound very well experienced on these particular tactics
have been shocked a couple of times :stern look but I like all sizes

Us, surely. "Hey other clubs, this is what Adelaide (and now Richmond) have offered and we rejected, if you want pick 1 you'll have to do better than that".

Would prefer us being quiet. Or saying, we're happy with #1. Don't bother.

JHF is exciting, but is becoming the most hyped player to enter the AFL since....

I'd prefer to just pick the kid and let his football do the talking - then worry about marketing him.

Spicer I have some doubts on, while he clearly improved his build over the year his kicking concerns me a fair bit. Mahony on the other hand I think has decent odds. Shown all types of glimpses over the last two years while playing some thankless roles in out sh*t team, and he's shown previously he takes his off and pre seasons very seriously.
Good post right up until you called us a sh*t team. i truly wish posters would not call us sh*t. We are far from it for many reasons on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back