Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Danger is going to be moved into a sweet Channel 7 gig when he retires.
I've basically accepted that I'm going to have to watch the football on mute for the rest of my life

Will the crows win a flag in most of our lifetime? I can’t see it
I'm hopeful

Surely when they get to 20 teams they'll split it into Div 1 and Div 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need 5 Hall of faders. Cats have Selwood, Dangerfield, Cameron and Hawkins. Maybe Stewart too?

Guys like Thilthorpe, Berry, etc need to step up and be that level.

Otherwise … no.
Build the club first, then onfield success comes.

Strong leadership at the top who know how to build a successful organisation.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I always just feel like this watching premiership celebrations.

Geelong made 14 prelims in 19 years, 6 GF's, 4 flags. You keep trying as a team no matter what and in the end comes the reward. It was always going to happen to Geelong sooner or later. Love him or hate him, Selwood's goal was the moment of the game.

The Swans will be back in 2023. They are also a very well run club, they will move on from this and go into 2023 with hunger but still it is not easy to win in this competition, you need to earn it. They have some up and coming younger players.

Seeing some of these plebs get medals and knowing Tex and Sloane won't ever get one breaks my heart a bit
Every premiership side has some filler. If we didn't shit the bed players like Hartigan, Mackay and Atkins would have medals.

Geelong made 14 prelims in 19 years, 6 GF's, 4 flags. You keep trying as a team no matter what and in the end comes the reward. It was always going to happen to Geelong sooner or later. Love him or hate him, Selwood's goal was the moment of the game.

The Swans will be back in 2023. They are also a very well run club, they will move on from this and go into 2023 with hunger but still it is not easy to win in this competition, you need to earn it. They have some up and coming younger players.
History suggests that clubs don't respond well after GF smashings. I wouldn't be surprised if the Swans miss the finals next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back