Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list position

1669782556976.png

And 2024 as it stands

1669783458008-png.1564958

Last edited:
Not too sure, I just can't ever see him taking ROBs spot. So to me if we are desperate for list spots he is the one that needs to make way unfortunately.

If ROB does get injured then I think Thilthorpe as 1st ruck with Berg as backup would be a pretty handy option.

We really need to add a young ruck to our list this year though.
It would be a big risk but if they delisted strachan, do they go for harry barnett (hope he is there at pick 23) as that young ruck. Obvious risk is barnett goes before our pick then we are down to 1 recognised ruck on our list

Did it with Paul Hunter back when it was 3 years max, I think
OK I just think the loyalty Strachan has shown to the club he deserves to be upgraded at this point even if it's only on a year to year basis unless we intend developing Thilthorpe further as a ruck which personally I would be disappointed with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why anyone is sad about Rowe going. Handy on his day but shouldn't be anywhere near a premiership team.

I reckon if he was Jimmy Smith no one would care... They all listen to Rowey each afternoon and hang on every word he says as gospel so feel a lot more positively about him than a random player

Second rounder still. And we got spooked and moved up as I recall.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's pretty ridiculous.

Yes, we all know pick 38 fell in the 2nd round. It's basically an early 3rd rounder, you know this.

Strange thing to be pissed about.

So on our list we’ve kept Crouch, Sholl and McAsey who we don’t play. Well done Reidy.
Not much choice with Mcasey , worth 1 more year to see … drafting him was the main error

Crouch , not the worst to have someone in the sanfl around the young guys

Sholl - don’t understand why he’s so out of favour

That's pretty ridiculous.

Yes, we all know pick 38 fell in the 2nd round. It's basically an early 3rd rounder, you know this.

Strange thing to be pissed about.
People should be far more pissed that we stuffed up multiple 1sts

36 games in 2 years, can’t say Jimmy didn’t have his chances, however no other small forward did any good in that desolate wasteland either.
I reckon he gets picked up as a delisted FA

He didn’t nail his chance , missed too many goals he should have kicked and also wasn’t strong enough in some contests he could have won that would have made the difference

Actually improved his defensive stuff and fitness

Hope he goes to the dogs and does ok

The list strategies of Clarkson & Mitchell are clearly different...

Mitchell has gone full rebuild mode, but dangerously so with a lack of experience support imo for next season.
Mitchell has gone the opposite way to Clarkson

They’re now like us after 2019

Don’t mind what he’s doing at all but it will take time

So we might pick up turner in the rookie draft?..

Brilliant.. what better and younger prospect are we going to overlook this time in order to grab Turner?..
Be crazy to commit to that without knowing who is available in the rookie draft

Let’s say we match Michaelanny and then one of our top 25 rated kids gets thru to rookie surely we keep our options open to take him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back