List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve cooked the list, letting players go like Acres reeks of salary cap mismanagement. All good getting Jackson, he’ll be very good. But he’s not going to tip us from 6th to a premiership. Especially losing Lobb, Logue, Acres, Mundy all in one off season.

I think you'll watch the 2022 season a bit more objectively later and notice Mundy was our best weapon in the middle when he had the ball in hand and his opponent was able to play free all game when he didn't. Logue was getting a game because a 20 year old key forward rolled his ankle and the even younger one ruptured a kidney, if both were fit and firing Logue is watching the game from the stands.

Lobb is the biggest loss of that list going into 2023.

........How do we feel about a Mitch Robinson?

Hard no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riley Beveridge is the one reporting the Acers deal.
I remember very clearly this time last year he was reporting Carltank were going to be splitting pick 6 and trading 12 to freo for Cerra with a 3rd coming back.
He’s a blues fan and mouth piece. Pay no attention to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riley Beveridge is the one reporting the Acers deal.
I remember very clearly this time last year he was reporting Carltank were going to be splitting pick 6 and trading 12 to freo for Cerra with a 3rd coming back.
He’s a blues fan and mouth piece. Pay no attention to him
This is different with Young on the radio this morning saying the deal was basically done. He's not spouting opinion here, he's saying what it will be.

If it's centred on a F3 then I can only assume there is some really shitty meaningless upgrade of like 72 to 62 thrown in

Ok I’m going to go for a metaphorical walk until it all goes down.

Too much speculation and back and forth.

I hope we walk out of it with Jackson, Sharp and a lovely curl ball. I’m one who hopes we keep Lobb.

All of Logue, Acres, Tucker, Meek I hope get where they want.

As always, would love something unseen to develop.

I wonder if he is guaranteed a game at the Blues? Might end up a VFL depth player.
Nah, he's exactly what they need, he'll be top 10 in their bnf next year and he'll make them a lot better IMO.

Carlton's problem is their bottom 10 players each week are woeful, a cheap best 22 wing at 26 year old is perfect for where they are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back