Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Durds is a very special player! And he's ours.

Fast, silky... and tough... ohhh so tough!

What a passage of play when he put his knee through McCartin's back in a marking contest on the back flank to cause a spoil then sprung up and sprinted forward to take a mark 15 metres out and goal from the resultant rebound.

Kid is very impressive.

Atmosphere was fierce, would have felt very hostile for the Swans.

Crowd definitely gives our boys energy and encouragement to tackle and makes the opposition panicky.

We've absolutely steamrolled sides in some quarters this year.

Sydney 2nd quarter. Adelaide 3rd quarter. North 3rd quarter. Port first half. Hawks 1st quarter. Doggies 2nd quarter. Richmond 4th quarter.

I've watched these quarters on replay so many times lol.

Keeps kicking clutch goals. In very good form at the moment!
Vossy pushing our small forwards up the ground to provide run and link when we exit the opposition forward line.

He's an instinctive forward. Knows his range and when a running shot is on and doesn't hesitate. It's so refreshing compared to players who won't have a ping. But he's not really forcing anything either. He just gets good looks and is usually moving and thinking quickly.

I know it's been mentioned in one way or another, but when the time comes, how do you fit McKay, Marchbank, Martin, McGovern, Williams, plus Cuningham Pittonet, Honey etc into the best 23....
Easy, pick the best 22. Those who aren't in it have to earn their spot. If you are in the 22, it's your spot to lose. Play your role and you won't get dropped (bar obvious ones like McKay and pittonet).

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How great was Durdin's crumbing goal. Looks a very special player. You have to be at that height.

Motlop got to the right spots. Could've easily kicked 3.

Owies far better overhead, pressure brilliant as always. Glad he found reward for work with his goal.

From a weakness to a strength in one off-season. So exciting.

Fantastic drafting getting Durds in 2020 and Motlop in 2021...both our first picks but they came quite late in the draft.

Cerra needs to lift. I'll keep harping on it but surely we are expecting more than he is delivering. I hope he lifts and gets back to rnd 1 form, probably his best game for us.

If he was wearing number 3 this place would be demanding he be dropped on his output I reckon.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Minutes were very down today, suspect he was sore/being managed, which probably isn't necessary when Dow can come in and play a role.

Wow! 5 day break, usual culprits had less influence, but others stepped up. Swans play hard contested football and while we were still fresh early we smashed them. I think fatigue, and their plan B of slow possession football brought them back into the game.

We are a good side and building, I cant wait till we have a full list o choose from.

Ran into Luke Sayers strolling across Bourke Street with his Blues scarf around his neck, a huge smile on his face.
How good is life atm!
Did you tell him he did a good job setting us up in the offseason?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Back