Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cottrell is so composed both in clutch contests and with the footy in hand.

Making huge strides.

He really is isn't he. I never thought he would improve like this. Has a better head on his shoulders than i thought he did. Couple of big 1 on 1 wins tonight.

Don't dislike him in the side at all.

Cottrell is so composed both in clutch contests and with the footy in hand.

Making huge strides.

I'm so confident when Cottrell is in a contest.

He wins a lot and is a good contested mark. But even if he loses, he will pressure the fk out of them to force a panicked disposal.

Thank **** we don’t have to play at dogshit stadium next week.
Back at headquarters against the Pies.Hooray!
Tough win today, proud of the boys hanging on. I’m still trying to get home and I live in east Brighton. God I hate that stadium! The win makes it worthwhile

Minutes were very down today, suspect he was sore/being managed, which probably isn't necessary when Dow can come in and play a role.
I think give Cerra a 3 week spell over the bye, let Dow come in and show us how much better he is under Voss. After the bye, we're getting into the business end of the season and we need to keep our guns fresh for the finals.

Make no mistake we are not a mediocre push over team anymore.

We have the big bodies that hurt opposition where it counts in the guts and they smash and crash teams into submission.

Another great win by a team that is still really only just learning how to win and they do let teams back in but thankfully have done enough hard work to have a decent unassailable lead.

The overall improvement by this group is great at the moment they are starting to build a culture of team first which leads to winning and if they keep growing as a group the potential for success is almost certain if we can keep our core group on the park.

Weitering,Walsh,Hewett,Curnow,Kennedy,Saad,Docherty,JSOS,Newman were great tonight but Cottrell,LOB,TDK,Young,Durdin,Motlop,Carroll made me so happy with their efforts and the improvement they bring makes this team very hard to beat.

Well done to them all hope they can keep this winning form up, But geez they love testing the old ticker and then make it pump with pride knowing they all are having a hard crack and playing,sticking up and celebrating for each other in every game.

Now please go out there next weekend and blow the Filth away by 70 points to up our percentage.

GO BLUES!

I think give Cerra a 3 week spell over the bye, let Dow come in and show us how much better he is under Voss. After the bye, we're getting into the business end of the season and we need to keep our guns fresh for the finals.
Good call. We're going to need to make the call on Dow before he looks for opportunities elsewhere (and fair enough too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra needs to lift. I'll keep harping on it but surely we are expecting more than he is delivering. I hope he lifts and gets back to rnd 1 form, probably his best game for us.

If he was wearing number 3 this place would be demanding he be dropped on his output I reckon.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Cerra went with Heeney when he played in the midfield and kept him in line.

Make no mistake we are not a mediocre push over team anymore.

We have the big bodies that hurt opposition where it counts in the guts and they smash and crash teams into submission.

Another great win by a team that is still really only just learning how to win and they do let teams back in but thankfully have done enough hard work to have a decent unassailable lead.

The overall improvement by this group is great at the moment they are starting to build a culture of team first which leads to winning and if they keep growing as a group the potential for success is almost certain if we can keep our core group on the park.

Weitering,Walsh,Hewett,Curnow,Kennedy,Saad,Docherty,JSOS,Newman were great tonight but Cottrell,LOB,TDK,Young,Durdin,Motlop,Carroll made me so happy with their efforts and the improvement they bring makes this team very hard to beat.

Well done to them all hope they can keep this winning form up, But geez they love testing the old ticker and then make it pump with pride knowing they all are having a hard crack and playing,sticking up and celebrating for each other in every game.

Now please go out there next weekend and blow the Filth away by 70 points to up our percentage.

GO BLUES!
Yes, all we need now is to hand out a flogging, pies/bombers next two weeks, that will be a good time to do it

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Being tossed into the crucible has forged him and lifted his game. Since Pitto went down, Tom has started to really step up.

And... a beneficial side effect of Pitto going down, was the throwing of JSOS into the ruck. He might get outpointed in the air... but when the ball hits the ground... he turns into a midfielder. Just like Kreuzer used to do!
Not to mention De Koning's effort off the 5 day break. He hung tough against GWS, probably broke even on the day, but Preuss really worked him over physically, around the ground, and he would have woken up sore on Monday morning.

To then come out on the Friday night and play a blinder against a proper ruck-pairing, he's obviously an incredible athlete, but his body and his preparation must be spot-on as well. He seems to be thriving on the extra minutes as first ruck.

Good call. We're going to need to make the call on Dow before he looks for opportunities elsewhere (and fair enough too)
I would like to think that he is happy being on the second string for our midfield. He knows that the guys ahead of him in the seniors are stars and when he gets his chance, he will take it.

Disagree.. still making poor decisions and can run the kms but not hard enough or physical enough when required. He makes 4-5 stupid decisions a game and often puts a teammate in unnecessary heat.
Another week, another jj1978 comment shitting on LOB... after he plays back to back objectively good games.
Like sands through the hour glass.

Cerra went with Heeney when he played in the midfield and kept him in line.
Nailed Heeney in a couple of big tackles in the middle. Did his job I reckon. But, as I've said... we can afford to rest him and bring in Dow for the couple of games surrounding the bye. After the bye, we need to be rotating the midfield a bit more to keep them fresh for the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Back