Autopsy 2022 Rd 8 3rd Quarter Blue Blitz Downs the Crows

Who played well for the Blues in Round 8 vs the Crows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

images

What a guy ! What a coach. Love him

All hail "Crazy Vossy"

We made the right choice

Would've killed for honey to be ready or motlop kick a few thus week.

Owies and or durdin need a break.

Can point to moderately decent tackle numbers but half of them are tackles because they dropped a mark, fumbled or lost a contest.

They both have a future but we need some rotation desperately.

So happy for fish to finally be killing it. Hope this is him now and not just a flash.

Agree. Owies is really struggling and out of form. Credit to Durdin for getting up the ground and supporting defensively.

Sad that Honey has been injured, would've been a handy option. Motlop is very close to being ready. Our lack of ground ball presence in F50 is a glaring weakness.

We get more crumbing goals from McKay and Curnow, ffs.

TDK and Young have manned up and put the bigboy boots on the last 2 weeks when the team has needed them too. Both earning big ticks. Not unexpected , but very pleasing that they have. Both have oodles of talent and have shown now they've got the mindset for AFL.

2 big finds.

Boyd and Cottrell showing good signs. Durdin and Carroll have game and tough minds.

Remain worried about O'Brien. Owies a good pressure player at times, but really nothing else about his game is good enough at the level imo.

Loving the 6-2 position. Loving our scope for improvement.

I gave marchy no chance for a long time..happy to eat a big humble pie and I'll buy an extra membership next year if he comes good.

Suddenly becomes the best tall trio, or close to it, in the league.

Me too. I was absolutely shocked watching him yesterday... he was ****ing outstanding.

Agree. Owies is really struggling and out of form. Credit to Durdin for getting up the ground and supporting defensively.

Sad that Honey has been injured, would've been a handy option. Motlop is very close to being ready. Our lack of ground ball presence in F50 is a glaring weakness.

We get more crumbing goals from McKay and Curnow, ffs.
Absolutely. CC is our best crumber by daylight. His ground level goals are 🤌👌

Agreed. Outstanding team game yet very very poor from Owies and Durdin overall.

Our record inside 50s were somewhat wasted. Should have been a pasting.

That said, it was still a mild smushing.

Very good for most part.

Undefeated in Melbourne

Huge next 2 weeks against two pretending Sydney teams.
Their pressure is first rate but they both must improve on goal opportunities which has been very limited since the opening round. Can see Motlop and Honey getting their opportunity if some goals don’t flow soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee looking at the votes and post match comments, Durdin is really polarising people

We have some calling for him to be dropped and others giving him votes ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People called for Durdin to b e dropped after today?

He was great. Really good signs. Owies is a worry sometimes

Gee looking at the votes and post match comments, Durdin is really polarising people

We have some calling for him to be dropped and others giving him votes ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He needs to find a few goals but he’s a keeper.
Hits hard and fast
One of our most aggressive
The opposition are starting to understand he’s gunna be there hunting them with intent.
He passes the September test big time …

Lob is getting better and better.

Trying to decarlton himself. The other boys are just a little ahead of him.

Absolutely good enough to be a premiership winger.
I really hope so! We don’t have heaps of holes in our list but the wing and KPD are two areas we could use current players to step up in. Saves needing to find/recruit others

Awesome win for the Bluebaggers. The team is really starting to gel well. Crippa was marshalling the troops even when he didnt have the ball,what a fantastic year he is having thus far!
Great game by all.
Who would've thought we would be sitting top 4 at the end of last season,not me.
It's just so good to be at games and see smiles all around by the faithful,long overdue!!💙💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 8 3rd Quarter Blue Blitz Downs the Crows

Back