Autopsy 2022 Round 19 Blues shaken but not stirred

Who played well for the Blues in Round 19 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed.

This woof, by the crowd for saad, is uneducated. Woof came for Val Perovic and Christou because they were big long kicks.

Not because they can kick

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
I think you should print some pamphlets to educate the masses. Just drop them on every seat pregame.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you even comprehend how old you sound in that post?
tell me who has children who complain there isn't enough noise or flashing lights at the game? I'll wait..........

Good win. Did what was needed. Wish we'd really bury a team though.

Saad massive, Cripps, Walsh and Kennedy very good, Curnow huge. Thought most players did well. Happy with LOB's efforts. Durdin and Motlop probably the main two that struggled to impact.

Stop with these bloody hook kicks from distance though.

Pitto will make us a better side, Motlop needs a rest, hopefully Owies is good to go . Setterfield was ok today and our whipping boy Plow played a great game. Weiters is still a bit rusty. so we definitely have improvement in us. just need to keep applying the pressure..when that drops off anyone can beat us..even collingwood.

dees are beatable...if we apply enough pressure like the doggies did
We need Crippa to lift to his form in the first half of the season and Harry and Weiters to hit their strides (Pitto coming back strong would be a great boost) ....as importantly our bottom six need to lift!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitto will make us a better side, Motlop needs a rest, hopefully Owies is good to go . Setterfield was ok today and our whipping boy Plow played a great game. Weiters is still a bit rusty. so we definitely have improvement in us. just need to keep applying the pressure..when that drops off anyone can beat us..even collingwood.
agree.

pitto should make a bit of a diff...

mcgov will get better also

I hate it when I see the Colliwobbles above us on the ladder. Was so hoping the Bombers could do the job! Another close shave (win) for the Pies.
Neither us or the Pies are doing any damage in September.

It’s a bit of nothing in the long run - Collingwood can’t keep Bradburying forever.

Lighten up old codger.😎👍

That dimming of the lights is a worry though…….stroke anxiety & whatnot.
have you ever reflected on the shit that has been forced onto us at the game? that is now normalised to the point anyone who mentions that maybe it is too much is called an old codger? it's a real feeling of powerlessness as our game slides further and further into some weird americanised hybrid - just include the nba organ after every goal and brainless chants of deefense and be done with it........

Played really badly most of the game. Lots of turnovers, overpossessed the ball, system broke down fairly often.

I’m grateful for the season we’ve had, but I think that’s just about it for us. We will scrape into finals, lose in week 1, but ultimately we’ve had a good year.

List looks in good shape, match winners all over the field, decent coaching group - the club just needs time to transition from glimpses of elite performance to start realising that potential.
What
The actual

Whatever happens in the next four rounds, if we don't beat Collingwood in round 23, I will need......therapy?, to support Donald Trump (NO!!!), a free Hyundai electric vehicle (yes please); lunch with Fev (my culinary tastes have move upwards to string bean pasta)?; or my money back on the Bay City Rollers tour of Australia in 2029?

Played really badly most of the game. Lots of turnovers, overpossessed the ball, system broke down fairly often.

I’m grateful for the season we’ve had, but I think that’s just about it for us. We will scrape into finals, lose in week 1, but ultimately we’ve had a good year.

List looks in good shape, match winners all over the field, decent coaching group - the club just needs time to transition from glimpses of elite performance to start realising that potential.
Such pessimism.
In the great halcyon days of Johnno and co...we played 'badly' in lots of games. Scraped home when we should have cruised, but made finals. won flags.
I arent saying this squad is as good as that yet (though it may well be) but such give up talk from supporters is nonsensical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 19 Blues shaken but not stirred

Back