D Style

All Australian
Oct 13, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
53 Cans Indoor Cricket Club
We haven't got a thread for anything year yet. So let's start.

I have heard that young Harry Schoenberg hasn't impressed with attitudes of late. Having a few drinks etc, and being grumpy. So has been asked to work on that.

Hopefully others have more deeper stuff. But starting somewhere.

I have heard that young Harry Schoenberg hasn't impressed with attitudes of late. Having a few drinks etc, and being grumpy. So has been asked to work on that.

More drinking and grumpier?

Re-Opening the Henley Beach Cafe!

Excited Lets Go GIF

What's a few drinks?

Is he actually breaking any rules?

Old news. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we got no first rounder this year?
We traded Melbourne's 2022 1st rounder, not our own for Dawson.

We got that for trading 23, 37, 44, 62, 67 and a 2022 4th rounder and got pick 33 (Soligo) back as well. I believe those late picks 62 and 67 were sent to the Saints for points for them to grab Mitch Owens and we probably wouldn't have used them anyway.

So basic deal was 23, 37, 44, 62, 67 in 2021 and what is currently 58 this year for Dawson and Soligo.

We traded Melbourne's 2022 1st rounder, not our own for Dawson.

We got that for trading 23, 37, 44, 62, 67 and a 2022 4th rounder and got pick 33 (Soligo) back as well. I believe those late picks 62 and 67 were sent to the Saints for points for them to grab Mitch Owens and we probably wouldn't have used them anyway.

So basic deal was 23, 37, 44, 62, 67 in 2021 and what is currently 58 this year for Dawson and Soligo.
Worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back