Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1430117

Not sure how reliable this facebook profile is?.. anyone know?
you get a jellybean for actually putting a rumor in the rumor thread

On that rumor, we badly need a top end mid,so if it means losing our pick 3 or 4 to get him, I wouldn't do it. If it was a future 1st then much better

View attachment 1430117

Not sure how reliable this facebook profile is?.. anyone know?

Bloke that runs that page is the nuffiest of the nuffies. Take anything he claims with the smallest grain of salt. He also reckons Tex toured the GC facilities last week. Well yeah, he played there, lol.

On that rumor, we badly need a top end mid,so if it means losing our pick 3 or 4 to get him, I wouldn't do it. If it was a future 1st then much better
He’d be worth around what the Dawson trade cost us..

As long as we stay below suns on the ladder..

The issue is that our coach and list management all think our midfield is stacked for the next 2-3 years. We don’t need any more mids.

Sando back in a development role in 2023
I need to know who FULL LINDY is.

I know the username came up when Lindy went crazy on 5AA it was Gold at the time, I need a name.

Whats the rumour? Who is it? :D

3vo6tp.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luko must have mush for brains if he's thinking of coming to our shitshow!

Doubt we can get a free hit for a third year in a row after Hately for free and Dawson as good as free.

If Luko wants AFC then it won't be an easy trade, GC have grown balls in recent trade periods

Hmm..if that was around the mark, we need a way to get our 2nd up to a late 1st. How do we get Brisbane's 1st this year as they won't want it for where Ashcroft will get called
Our 2nd won't be that far behind a late first so it may be enough as it is, will be somewhere around pick 20-22 depending on how many picks get pushed out with NGAs and Father son picks.

I think he would be worth somewhere around that early 2nd round range.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back