VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I intermittently watched the match and can't say I thought Bytel was playing an exceptional game. Byrnes on the other hand was doing it all. I would have given all the votes to him.

Coach 2 looks more on the money although Billings and Geary were good enough but probably would have given votes to others. Must have played their expected roles.
Byrnes was everywhere but the ball use/decision making wasn't great. Bytel was definetly a lot cleaner but the 5 votes is a real head scratcher.

The votes for Joyce would have come from Bachelor so good to see him doing what the coaches want. To have him as the back-up full back isn't the worst option.

Byrnes was everywhere but the ball use/decision making wasn't great. Bytel was definetly a lot cleaner but the 5 votes is a real head scratcher.

The votes for Joyce would have come from Bachelor so good to see him doing what the coaches want. To have him as the back-up full back isn't the worst option.

Bytel is a much better user of the ball but still doesn't seem to be getting enough of it. He's not banging down the door at the moment from what I've seen. Byrnes and Highmore are trying to from all the games I've watched recently.

Byrnes has always been a bit messy with the ball but he's a bit of a terrier and will go after everything. I think that's the Jack Steven comparison he got in juniors. He doesn't look fast in the more senior sides for some reason. His pace was a his weapon as a kid.

Bytel seems to be very unlucky with injury as well. Every time he looks on track something happens to stop him.

Bytel is a much better user of the ball but still doesn't seem to be getting enough of it. He's not banging down the door at the moment from what I've seen. Byrnes and Highmore are trying to from all the games I've watched recently.

Byrnes has always been a bit messy with the ball but he's a bit of a terrier and will go after everything. I think that's the Jack Steven comparison he got in juniors. He doesn't look fast in the more senior sides for some reason. His pace was a his weapon as a kid.

Bytel seems to be very unlucky with injury as well. Every time he looks on track something happens to stop him.
It is just one of those years for Bytel. Just as he was having his best game for the season, he gets injured. Luckily there was no structural damage. Should hopefully not miss too much football.

It is just one of those years for Bytel. Just as he was having his best game for the season, he gets injured. Luckily there was no structural damage. Should hopefully not miss too much football.

None it would seem

anFtH0P.jpg

Still mindless fixturing as far as the Saints and Sandy are concerned. Sandy playing before St Kilda means 2-4 players miss out on matches each time. It's like they're actually trying to screw us over, it's worse than a random result!

RdSaintsTime-SandyTimeResult
8Sunday13:10-Saturday14:05FAIL
9Saturday16:35-ByeFAIL
10Saturday19:30-Sunday12:00TICK
11Sunday13:10-Sunday14:15FAIL
12Bye-ByeFAIL
13Saturday19:25-Saturday12:05FAIL
14Friday19:50-Saturday14:05TICK
15Saturday19:25-Saturday14:05FAIL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras