Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being lucky enough to get tickets and whinging.
If your referring to my post I've deleted it as obviously people are going to miss out. But I'd argue that when I'm Priority 1 it's not luck getting tickets. I was just putting it out there to see if anyone would like to swap especially if both parties got their preference as a result.

If your referring to my post I've deleted it as obviously people are going to miss out. But I'd argue that when I'm Priority 1 it's not luck getting tickets. I was just putting it out there to see if anyone would like to swap especially if both parties got their preference as a result.

Repost it mate. I had someone who got standing room in 2016 put a post on the bulldog forum saying their dad was nearly 80 and would anyone be interested in swapping.

Lucky for him, my brothers like to stand, so they swapped there seats for standing, and got paid the difference between standing tickets and the seats

Don't think it was your post.

But now we're seeing how entitled some of you think you are in here.

Very interesting.

Wasn’t you mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back