List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep would be a smart move by short get paid more and leave the sinking tigers ship
What makes you think we arnt a sunk ship atm? We could easily stay down the bottom of the ladder for at least a few more years.

We have 1 proven kpf and another that's played 1 game
We have 1 semi proven kpd with a proven #3(Corr)
We have a 2-3 of proven mids and one is in remission.
Our proven ruckman is 35, the other 3 are under 23.

Yes we have some good young talent, but that doesn't automatically indicate a rapid rise to the top.

I don't personally believe we will stay down the bottom for that long, but it's easy to see how oppo supporters and players could.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get Griffin Logue.

Lewis young doing alright tonight.
Another cheap player we should have had our eye on.

How TF are we getting G Logue?
It would usually begin with calling the manager, and the club. Normally in a trade you would request a player, and then offer compensation for said player. If Freo did not agree to the compensation, they may say no outright, or counter offer with their own suggested compensation. And so on and so forth until a deal is or is not reached.

That's how trading works!

It would usually begin with calling the manager, and the club. Normally in a trade you would request a player, and then offer compensation for said player. If Freo did not agree to the compensation, they may say no outright, or counter offer with their own suggested compensation. And so on and so forth until a deal is or is not reached.

That's how trading works!
With our 3rd round pick?

Edit: Actually do we have a 3rd round?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was available for almost nothing.
I think carlton gave away a late 5th rounder.

Agree.

Was gettable in the same way as Jake Riccardi, Sam Weideman…

Even if they are not first choice in 3 years, they fit our age profile, have done their apprenticeship, are mature in size and provide competition for spots. Most importantly, take the pressure of key position kids that are drafted and allow us to play with a desirable structure in the VFL.

Good luck to our key position kids that get drafted and are playing on monsters in their first year!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s a WA boy too Logue. Good player, but I just don’t see how we acquire him. Think it would take more than CamZ. And Belly would run rings around Brady. Absolute rings.
Agreed on that front.

Cam has no intention of leaving Melbourne, but if he was fitter I reckon Freo would snap him up. The only real hole on their list is third tall leading forward types, and we have a surplus of them. As it stands fitness wise though I doubt he'd get a game in their side.

Agree.

Was gettable in the same way as Jake Riccardi, Sam Weideman…

Even if they are not first choice in 3 years, they fit our age profile, have done their apprenticeship, are mature in size and provide competition for spots. Most importantly, take the pressure of key position kids that are drafted and allow us to play with a desirable structure in the VFL.

Good luck to our key position kids that get drafted and are playing on monsters in their first year!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep agree.
We have almost no coverage in the tall defender position at vfl orcafl level if injuries occur.
Happy to take an older tall in that position vs a kid; especially someone whos a close age to mckay and will mature at the same rate.

He would have been a perfect quick replacement with tarrant being out (of course not same skill level yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back