List Mgmt. 2023 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Arnot or Todd
Who Is This Owl GIF

So I got Port on the Eagles mock draft and I’m not sure who to take at pick 130? Any suggestions?
KANE MCAULIFFE (North Adelaide) Midfielder 18 187cm 86kg

KOBE RYAN (West Adelaide) Midfielder 19 184cm 75kg

JACK DELEAN (South Adelaide) Forward 18 182cm 77kg

LUCA SLADE (Sturt) Midfielder 17 182cm 70kg

WILL ROWLANDS (Norwood) Forward/midfielder 18 180cm 75kg

LOCH RAWLINSON (Sturt) Forward/midfielder 18 177cm 69kg

With bids for Academy players and father-sons adding to the already 22 selections in the first round of the draft due to compensation picks, the first round of the draft could stretch to around 27 selections on the opening night.
It has seen the League invite around 15 players to attend proceedings in Melbourne, with the likes of Harley Reid, Colby McKercher, Zane Duursma, Jed Walter, Ryley Sanders, Nate Caddy, Nick Watson, Daniel Curtin and Jake Rogers all heading to the event.
Late riser Caleb Windsor, Tasmanian talent James Leake and Murray prospect Darcy Wilson have also been invited.

With bids for Academy players and father-sons adding to the already 22 selections in the first round of the draft due to compensation picks, the first round of the draft could stretch to around 27 selections on the opening night.
It has seen the League invite around 15 players to attend proceedings in Melbourne, with the likes of Harley Reid, Colby McKercher, Zane Duursma, Jed Walter, Ryley Sanders, Nate Caddy, Nick Watson, Daniel Curtin and Jake Rogers all heading to the event.
Late riser Caleb Windsor, Tasmanian talent James Leake and Murray prospect Darcy Wilson have also been invited.

Wilson to the Crows looking more likely.
That sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I come in Peace. I'm looking for a Port fan to put on the recruiters hat to try their hand at a phantom draft. Reply here in thread or PM me

Hey I come in Peace. I'm looking for a Port fan to put on the recruiters hat to try their hand at a phantom draft. Reply here in thread or PM me

We just miss Kade De La Rue in the BF phantom.
We've apparently spoken to and like Patrick Weckert.
Notice Luca Slade is still available on the BF phantom.

Zade Feljstad-Noopers would be my pick
Yeah I'll second this one.

The one question mark for me is his overhead marking, looks lost a lot when the ball is in the air for a bloke of his height, but makes up for it with his kicking skills and pace. Could do a lot worse than to give him a crack - if he can put a bit of muscle on to that frame he could do some real damage.

Yeah I'll second this one.

The one question mark for me is his overhead marking, looks lost a lot when the ball is in the air for a bloke of his height, but makes up for it with his kicking skills and pace. Could do a lot worse than to give him a crack - if he can put a bit of muscle on to that frame he could do some real damage.
ya joking can't believe he didn't go higher

Wilson to the Crows looking more likely.
That sucks.
Sounds exactly like what they need.

Let's just hope they reach for another Jones/McHenry instead.

Though there move for Oliver suggests they have finally realised that they need a midfield.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big Footy phantom draft gives us Jack Callinan at pick 63.

Wouldn't mind that.

Fills a need and hopefully we get overs when Tassie comes in Groom for McLeod style.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

KANE MCAULIFFE (North Adelaide) Midfielder 18 187cm 86kg

KOBE RYAN (West Adelaide) Midfielder 19 184cm 75kg

JACK DELEAN (South Adelaide) Forward 18 182cm 77kg

LUCA SLADE (Sturt) Midfielder 17 182cm 70kg

WILL ROWLANDS (Norwood) Forward/midfielder 18 180cm 75kg

LOCH RAWLINSON (Sturt) Forward/midfielder 18 177cm 69kg
Tom Wheaton from kangaroo island i think same area as brenton Lade and in south Adelaide system might be a roughie chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back