Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steele just doesn't work in the Ross Lyon gameplan for his team. He expects all his players to be able to run non stop all game long and all be able to play through the midfield. Steele is an inside mid bull and was forced to drop size/muscle in order to fit into Ross's gameplan style. (Think about what happened when Cripps tried to lose weight to become a more outside player. He ended up losing what made him great in the first place and got much more injuries also).
It’s very old school flood the backline and counter attack. Means the ball just keeps getting kicked over the onballers heads. Also doesn’t help that Steele looks to be jogging on the spot half the game. Was a much better player than this in the past, regardless of gameplan

Remember when Jack Steele was good at footy?

Mmm trust me I was an owner, and it's not just the knee. He's dropped weight, looks unsure of his role, and got played forward multiple weeks.

Not to mention his TOG is WAY down. Used to get close to 90%, which is another reason I used to love him - he was always on the ground.

So he gets told to shed weight, but TOG goes down. He's weaker in the contest, has no tank, and he can't hit the side of a thousand foot barn. Eerily reminds me of Cripps in 2021, tbh.

Need to give him 6 weeks off and trust in the kids, because he's offering nothing to the team right now.
Started the season well though and still has the tackle numbers (not this game unfortunately), his possession stats have just dropped off a cliff, even when he’s only got one position and the most CBAs on the team. Just seems like he doesn’t want the ball at all

What’s happened to Jack Steele? I can’t believe I still brought him in this week.

should i just pretend sheldrick and steele's scores are flipped? Steele 38, Sheldrick 27 not bad trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Crouch is good at handballing to players that are under pressure so he can get the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back