Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloyd when moved back into his ideal role, scores 30 points in the quarter. Will take a 77. It’s a respectable score considering the rest of the game.

Oh and by the way, F**** you Horse

Steele recovered at least with a 63 point second half. Will hold some hope going forward.
Actually looked like he was accelerating a bit better towards the end of the game too. Still a disappointing score. Was on 84 with 6 minutes to go and definitely could have tonned up. Just doesn’t do enough from a fantasy pov. Not enough kicks and not getting to space for +6s like he did in the past.

Better, but this is one of his highest scoring opponents so it’s still not ideal. 80% tog still sucks as well. Bump that up another 5 and he’d be fine

Sinclair the clear choice next week. Top 6 DEF and will drop 5K - I'll take that.

Trades make themselves on Monday night:

Pedlar > Windhager
Davey Jnr > Sheldrick
Hunt > Sinclair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair the clear choice next week. Top 6 DEF and will drop 5K - I'll take that.

Trades make themselves on Monday night:

Pedlar > Windhager
Davey Jnr > Sheldrick
Hunt > Sinclair
I can get rid of a red dot with Wagner by trading in Sheldrick.

Lucky I banked the cash this week, could pull off two upgrades potentially as downgrading Wagner gets me to close to 300k to play with.

I can upgrade Hunt/Smith to Sinclair as well, or upgrade Callaghan to a mid.

Edit: After doing some maths that I hope is correct, I can indeed do that double upgrade. Whoever scores higher out of Smith and Hunt stays and the lower scoring one will be traded.

So may be able to do

Smith/Hunt to Sinclair
Callaghan to JOM
Wagner to Sheldrick

Last edited:
I can get rid of a red dot with Wagner by trading in Sheldrick.

Lucky I banked the cash this week, could pull off two upgrades potentially as downgrading Wagner gets me to close to 300k to play with.

I can upgrade Hunt/Smith to Sinclair as well, or upgrade Callaghan to a mid.

Edit: After doing some maths I can indeed do that double upgrade. Whoever scores higher out of Smith and Hunt stays and the lower scoring one will be traded

There's only one player I'm guaranteed to want off the back of this round and last, and it's Sinclair. Even if he gets tagged, he'll still average close to 100 for the rest of the year.

Steele, Warner, Lloyd, Neale etc. all don't see them as top in their positions. Only interesting one for mine is Brouch...but still don't know if I could do it.

Have Ward looped with Pedlar and Johnson this week. If they both go 70+, will drop Ward to a dead rook, and do a double upgrade myself next week - and take a chance on Brouch as a unique on the run home.

Still a lot to play out this round though...

There's only one player I'm guaranteed to want off the back of this round and last, and it's Sinclair. Even if he gets tagged, he'll still average close to 100 for the rest of the year.

Steele, Warner, Lloyd, Neale etc. all don't see them as top in their positions. Only interesting one for mine is Brouch...but still don't know if I could do it.

Have Ward looped with Pedlar and Johnson this week. If they both go 70+, will drop Ward to a dead rook, and do a double upgrade myself next week - and take a chance on Brouch as a unique on the run home.

Still a lot to play out this round though...
Yeah definitely. Definitely glad I decided to bank the cash this week which could end up being the right move. But like you said a lot could happen in this round

494/5 with sheldrick ill take that. only 4/20 in my league got sheldrick so im more lucky than skilled i guess

Good start.. everyone has marsh/gulden, but brouch might be back to being solid - and avoided the lloyd/Steele trade ins

Steele recovered to an 88 not as bad as I thought, given his awful start. Should hopefully be a good pick in the long run.

Steele and Brouch going to be around the exact same price next round - who would you choose?

Steele had a 67 point second half, but Brouch had a 62/61 point split and seems far more durable this year. Will be an interesting one to see who finishes the year averaging more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back