Preview 2023 Goodbye (To 2024) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I recon its time for a rebuild. To many in our current squad go missing in big matches.Like bunnys in the headlights
Kicking 1-9 in the last qtr
We could retire a few from tonight. Maby trade another 4 or 5.
Make at least 8 changes from tonights match
We have been reasonable at the trade table.Hopefully level out mid table for the next two years.
Send Ken +Koshie on his way at the end of 25 season.
And persue the best coach available. What ever the cost is.
If our aspirations are to win premiershis.We might need to go backwards before we move fwd again..

Honestly the 13 game win streak and Tredreas comments were the worst things ever to happen to us. He doesn't say it, it doesn't spark a huge run and here we probably are sacking our coach, sparking hope and change again.
We would've jagged some nothing win in Round 21 and that would've been enough for him to get resigned. It literally doesn't matter what happens. He's never leaving

I love boak but anyone on the fence whether he stays or retires need to know the same conversation will be had in 5 years re DBJ & 5 years after that re McEntee.

This club is too nice now & we know where nice guys finish. I don’t get upset anymore, I didn’t see any kids upset tonight either. They have been conditioned to accept meh

I recon its time for a rebuild. To many in our current squad go missing in big matches.Like bunnys in the headlights
Kicking 1-9 in the last qtr
We could retire a few from tonight. Maby trade another 4 or 5.
Make at least 8 changes from tonights match
We have been reasonable at the trade table.Hopefully level out mid table for the next two years.
Send Ken +Koshie on his way at the end of 25 season.
And persue the best coach available. What ever the cost is.
If our aspirations are to win premiershis.We might need to go backwards before we move fwd again..
Oh no fu ing shite. Really??? I would have never even thought. I'm gob smacked by your post.

I'm sadistic

I eant Jackson and K Marshall to find the weights room

Also Ollie to go water skiing for the lols

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here’s my take for next year.

out: lycett and jed have to be delisted certainties

negatives: seeing Hinkley run another year with his shitty game plan.

positives: seeing JHF butters rozze keep developing into gun mids.

hoping ollie lord has a big season in the gym building his body because it looks like dixon is on his last legs.

Honestly I'm just glad its over

This season was so obviously going to go to shit the second they said they were going to make a decision in August. Everything from that point, from the list being burned to pump as many wins by July to get a new contract, to the 11th straight year of failing when it matters because our coach has absolutely no clue, was 100% predictable.

At no point last night did I actually care, in fact GWS are far closer to Port Adelaide than this current "Ken Hinkley's Southern Power Football Club" is. The times I wasn't laughing I was enjoying watching a real football team and wondering if we will ever get back there.

Who are we kidding. Nothing is going to change, it's a non-contract year for the loser-in-chief. The only notable event will be him passing Bill Stephen as the least successful coach in VFL/AFL history. I'm sure that at least will be marked in glorious technicolor here on BF.

We'll add the fringe players that seem to want to come here, losing more draft capital in the process. As it's an off-contract year we'll go back to our rightful place of a 9-12 finish and claim it as a success bedding down our new lineup.

Meanwhile the Crows and the SUNS will play finals, ensuring that every other team coached by an ex-Port player/coach has gone past us.

How's the stability?

We'll have another no-stone-unturned review of the football department and finish up swapping the roles of two assistant coaches...
Led by Richardson and conducted by Davies over his lunchtime break, while he’s waiting with Ken to pick up the KFC for Kochie.

“We reviewed thoroughly and independently”.

Can anybody explain is there any course of action at all we can take to rid ourselves of these three? Outside of protests and stickers.
I cancelled three memberships last year and have hung up immediately every time the club have called me since. What else can we do?

Whateley, Rucci, Dillon, Rowe and Kornes won their game through the year drowning out us white noise when it mattered. Ginever was as silent as a mute. So disappointed in him. Cassisi was the cancer he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2023 Goodbye (To 2024) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back