List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

You had to say it, didn’t you?
Nek minnut
Jimmy Fallon Twins GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Do not let Shultz go.

Age 26 end of next year, 5 year contract offer on the table now, a year playing for a contract and 10 vic clubs having all year to go toe to toe and trying to woo him over, band 1 surely is a chance?
So if we perform as bad as we did this year we get pick 6 on top of our pick 5, or if we perform well we might even convince him to stay, or without knowing the personal circumstances the family reasons resolve themselves?
As we all know the draft this year is an absolute shambles, getting any pick in the teens is a lot closer to the 20s for a bonafide b22 player and you can tell Shultz isn't the guy to drop his lip if he was made to stay.
Trust Walls to pick the eyes out of the draft with whatever picks we have, Collard isn't a must he is just a bigfooty favourite. Definitely not someone that makes losing Shultz palatable to me at least.

Feel like we’re all just waiting for a few dominos to fall. The machinations are going on the background.

Seriously though. Waiting for the Essendon/saints fiasco to be resolved so they can move on to Henry.

Once Grundy gets sorted, clubs can look at other “key” pieces and where they may Lobb. Lynch & Hawkins still murmuring on behind the scenes.

Also. I’m gutted with Schultz. Just embodies everything we love as Freo supporters. There is no way we can replace his output and passion in the next couple of years.

BUT

He’s probably reached his ceiling, and if he was ever going to leave, now would be the best time for the club to maximise his value. (Yes, I’m trying to rationalise this)

Judd was considered by many to be the best player in the draft – in retrospect a view that could only be challenged by Geelong’s father-son pick Gary Ablett junior.

But those suspect shoulders meant that Hawthorn (who picked Luke Hodge after Fremantle traded pick one) and St Kilda (who picked Luke Ball) thought other players were safer

Hahahaha

After Fremantle traded pick f’ing 1

It’s been going on for decades
Something even worse than the actual trade we rated Polak as the best player in the draft

Gary Lyon can’t believe Shultz is worth 19.

We get no help from the media. Tom Morris the voice of reason this trade period.
This is the part that is staggering. It's him and Sam McClure who are championing the values of both Henry and Schultz.

I hate that I have to like them at the moment.

Also. I’m gutted with Schultz. Just embodies everything we love as Freo supporters. There is no way we can replace his output and passion in the next couple of years.

BUT

He’s probably reached his ceiling, and if he was ever going to leave, now would be the best time for the club to maximise his value. (Yes, I’m trying to rationalise this)
Unfortunately he's the type of player that won't payout his actual value in a trade

It's also the fact that picks dont mean much for us anymore, we need players

It's why I was super comfortable with Jackson last year and would be comfortable with McDonald next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately he's the type of player that won't payout his actual value in a trade

It's also the fact that picks dont mean much for us anymore, we need players

It's why I was super comfortable with Jackson last year and would be comfortable with McDonald next year
Yeah. Me too. If we can get him this year, just do it. He’s class, people forget that buddy was a vortex. Think I saw a stat that had Franklin targeted 140 times i50, to Logan’s 30.

They obviously didn’t get the compo they wanted on Gresham, so are trying to decide whether they should match and force a trade of if that means the bombers just walk away.
If memory serves, the compo pick is announced first and then the club can decide to match or not.

For whatever reason, they just haven't released the comp pick yet.

View attachment 1827972Cooney best 23 for next year

Pretty good attempt that shows me he at least has a decent understanding of us. Does anyone know if he’s given a prediction on us for the future?

Kinda desperate for a good detailed analysis of us that doesn’t live in the positive (like myself) or dwell in the negative (like a few here, no hate I understand the feeling). The Mongrel Punt is normally decent but probably a while till they do a season write up/ prediction.

Mr Gary Lyon, no one said Schultz is a superstar. Then why the current premiers chasing him with a 5 year deal with more than decent money? And pick 19 may become 24 or 25 on draft night. What your club asked for Harrison Petty? Is he superstar?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

They obviously didn’t get the compo they wanted on Gresham, so are trying to decide whether they should match and force a trade of if that means the bombers just walk away.
I know it's turned out this way in practice but it's not supposed to work that way. Clubs are supposed to decide first if they want to match or not and then the compo comes if they don't. Wish the AFL would have some balls and enforce this.

It's a good attempt

Sturt for Erasmus

Then the 2 wings are a big problem

Can Wagner play wing? He is one on best endurance runners. He will likely play back while walker is out. Yes Sturt for Erasmus. Fyfe and JOM in the same side also worries me...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back