Autopsy 2023 Rd 10 Blues lose game in first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

He did his job

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He did as he does each week

Motts and Durds are causing us to play with 16 on the field

We would do worse to push Boyd into a forward role and maybe even Cinc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a senior player like Doc runs through the centre under no pressure and just bombs it directly to a Pies player you know we’re f****d.
Do these blokes have half a brain?????
Spot on. That passage of play, especially from a leader, was deplorable.

Not that it mattered, the game was long gone by then,

Short turnaround for next week. Changes for me- In: TDK, Binns, Kemp, Dow Out: Hollands (managed), Silvagni, McGovern, Ed.

wont happen, but still…

Gov and SOS are absolutely cooked at the moment they should be the first 2 dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll always back the Coach, but sheesh he's making it hard.. I haven't quite worked out if he's;
Crazy Vossy
Lazy Vossy
Nothin Phase me Vossy or
Oops a Daisy Vossy..

We are a fringe 6-12team, they are a 1-4 team.. the result is hardly surprising and we shouldn’t be over reacting to it.

The result isn't surprising. The issue I think most of us have is Collingwood have more upside than we do at the moment too.

We are living in the gray and it's a pretty crappy feeling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch. Wasn't interested. Spent the afternoon outdoors with my young daughter. Si much better use of my time.

I'm sorry to anyone who wasted their day

Saw some of the first quarter but had a BBQ and spent time with nieces and nephews afterwards instead.

A good day.

I thought Boyd was ok after half time. Play them both. Adam Saad should go get surgery on whatever is needed. He’s totally cooked.
Boyd was pretty good in the second half, some good kicking and a first class diving intercept mark at half back.

Every single person here expected Darcy Moore was going to have us for dinner, given the way we bomb it on Harry and Charlie's heads
I actually have a new theory now. Legit. I don’t think they bomb it to Charlie and Harry. I’m serious. No joke inbound either.

I think they just bomb it. And Harry and Charlie get there.

As an example of why I think that look late in the game when Doc gets the ball….Charlie leaves Murphy for dead on the lead…..so murphy doubles back…..and Doc bombs it.

To murphy.

I don’t think they even look

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 10 Blues lose game in first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back