Autopsy 2023 Rd 23 Blues win by 4 in heartstopper. We're playing finals baby!

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Suns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this HEAVEN?
It FEELS LIKE HEAVEN!

This is most definitely heaven.

We got there the hard way.

LOVE IT ..... GO BLUES.

Still Iowa

Field Of Dreams Baseball GIF by PeacockTV

Being an old bugger I use to take playing finals for granted. I mean it just happened more often than not. The pickings have been lean for a long time and I’m super excited to see the Blues back in the September action. I’m happy for the club but I’m ecstatic that the supporters get to experience the buzz once again. It’s special and honestly we deserve this reward for our loyalty.
Yes ROBBO.
We ALL do.
All of us.:winkv1:
The knockers, the judgers, the fearless and fearful, funny and annoying.
One big beautiful passionate Carlton tribe.
Love yas all.

Fisher has not taken a step back since returning. I think most would've thought Boyd would take his spot as a given. But Fish has continued to perform week in week out and might say he could be in career best form now. 28 touches nothing to sniff at!
Just so happy we found his running defender niche before another club did, a club that we could have traded him away for nothing to

Strangely enough, I had this one penciled in as a loss when I looked at the fixture after beating Port, was more confident about beating the Pies and Dees.

Gold Coast are a different team at home.

They will be a seriously good team in a few years too and I don’t think that it wasn’t us that didn’t come to play in the 1st quarter, they CAME to play.

To come back from 40pts down and twice in the last when we were 13pts down… this team is tough and doesn’t give up.

I’m also sure my wife would forgive me for wanting to have an affair with Charlie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends what we have to play for. If we have a home final guaranteed, then we should rest a few, but bring in Walsh, Cerra and McGovern to find touch.

If Hawthorn beat Melbourne, then we're a top 4 chance and you'd think we'd go in loaded up.
We must keep this mentality and play with efforts & intent to win - don’t mess around!

We must keep this mentality and play with efforts & intent to win - don’t mess around!

Agreed but with mids coming back, and Cripps struggling today, he could use the next couple of weeks off.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 23 Blues win by 4 in heartstopper. We're playing finals baby!

Back