Game Day 2023 Round 18 Discussion - Welcome to Carnage!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be fielding either Ford or Maric this weekend, I thought I would avoid the pain by being on a Qantas flight to Singapore at the time with no Wifi, only to find we're now flying on a A330 -200 which is old, uncomfortable and worst of all has Wifi over Australia, so I'll end up watching the one I pick (Ford) score 20 and Maric score 80 on the bench.

1 2 3 Count GIF by Travis

The last 3

He confirmed young wingman Elijah Hollands would be recalled for his first senior game since round four, while Touk Miller will also play greater midfield minutes after being eased back in against Port Adelaide on Saturday.

No mention of the kent from Steven King, even he doesn't like him.
No, No .....it has to be a media piece typo ......please, it's got to be a mistake!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got 1 donut coming up unless Sam Sturt gets a game. Not going to bring in a rookie to just cover a one week problem.

Just have to hope my other 21 go nuts.

lol, you never know but I'd be surprised. Constable is delist material, no real gain to play him over Hollands/Flanders/Davies.
Hey .....didn't you post the possibility of Constable ? ......stop playing with my emotions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back