Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, agreed. Question becomes, how many picks are we intending on using?

If we end up with 9, 10 and 19 and only intend on 2 picks at the draft, then we look at Geelong for pick 7.

10 and 19 for 7 and future points.

Go to the draft with 7 and 9.
Osullivan and Wilson, that'd be a decent offseason.

Still frustrating that we haven't really addressed immediate impact on field.
These players will take 3 years or so to make a real difference.

Interesting to see if we end up keeping McAdam. Reid has said he’s a required player, Melbourne have said they won’t part with a player in the trade, so what else can they offer us? A pick? Already have enough of those and won’t use them all anyway. Unless the McAdam trade unlocks bringing in a best 26 player in return (doesn’t have to be directly from Melbourne), I get the feeling we may up our offer to him and he stays.

Has trade week actually started where players can move or are only pick swaps allowed? Obviously the free agents can move but I mean regular players who have requested trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see if we end up keeping McAdam. Reid has said he’s a required player, Melbourne have said they won’t part with a player in the trade, so what else can they offer us? A pick? Already have enough of those and won’t use them all anyway. Unless the McAdam trade unlocks bringing in a best 26 player in return (doesn’t have to be directly from Melbourne), I get the feeling we may up our offer to him and he stays.
Come on Baccs. Surely you know how this actually works.

Club said required player yada yada, we will keep him if suitable trade doesn't eventuate.. pressure on club trading for player.

* it.. Let the dogs overpay for 4..

We then grab 10 and 17 off the suns.. using a mix of doedee compo, our seconds and F1..

Just try and get an F2 back from the suns to use for welsh matching..

Take 9, 10 and 17 to the draft.

No thanks.

Not trading out a future first in a hyped up midfielder draft to move it into a reportedly shallow draft this year.

Yeah splitting that future 1st was a no brainer for Port, along with whatever they get for Duursma they should just about get their trade in deals done. But will leave their draft cupboard pretty bare.

No thanks.

Not trading out a future first in a hyped up midfielder draft to move it into a reportedly shallow draft this year.
Youd rather we blow it on a bid next year would you?..

Tyler welsh will be top 10 next year.. potentially top 5..

He’s ranked top 3 at the moment.

And we wont have a top 10 pick… and if we do, its cause we yet again didnt make finals and there will be hell to pay for Nicksy, roo and the team..

I'm sure it's more about posturing for a better deal than intending to retain McAdam, but I do think this is an opportunity to play hard ball, Melb have no chance to pick him up in PSD so they have to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back