Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even allowing for missed games Oliver not finishing in their top 10 surely reeks of more bad blood from coaches than known .
Along with tarnishing his name that's normally in house not sure Oliver made the best decisions for himself and maybe its will all happen again next year.
he missed half the season ffs
it would be virtually impossible to be top 10 unless you play for north or wc

Amazes me how people think McLeod was an unknown; a maybe.

He was THE hottest young player in the country. A Harley Reid like prospect who Freo had access to outside the draft as part of their start up concessions

Neesham did us the solidest of solids by laying down the law to Jock McLeod and son.

He sure showed them 😂😂😂😂
I’d honestly forgotten that. Was a long time ago! 🫣

Liam Stocker

media-giphy-com-f5b-772fc-e-gif.1159133
Great time on here, this trade literally crashed Bigfooty.

Managers of big fish should be trying to take advantage of Adelaide who clearly have a spare $7m laying around!

I wonder if the offer we made to Will Day was a bit too serious, bit too responsible.

Now we’ve money burning a hole in our pocket, maybe we can see that perhaps we undervalued him after all? Would he be interested in hearing our new proposal?

Though the one guy I’d go nuts for, the one player who I think is a huge need and would happily blow his mind with an offer he couldn’t believe (or turn down):

Nasiah Wanganeen Milera

Here’s all the money. $5million x 6 years

Limited time offer Naz, yes we know that’s over triple your current money

Take advantage of us before someone else does.

Rhys Mathieson is apparently on the move. We do well out of Brisbane outcasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAFKATMS

ask him if he returns, one of the very few on this board to post legitimate insider club info. After the s**t he got thrown at him both as the above and as his former username The Metric System maybe he won't return.
He didn't get 's**t thrown at him'.

He got called out for using the information he'd been given (which I'm sure was genuine) to grandstand on this forum and drip feed morsels of said information in a manner that was intended only to stroke his ego.

Let's stop putting up w***ers like this as martyrs.

The point is less about whether we would take him and more that we can't get him now despite him probably leaving in the next couple of years anyway. Melbourne may well look back on this with regret when they end up getting f all

Weak draft, North with a million options to get pick 1
Melbourne keep Oliver and hope to kick a bit straighter next year. Lots went against them this year and I would suggest they are as good a chance as any one to win it next year with him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geez..

so glad we won that dead rubber against west coast at the end of the year..

I mean, we’d have pick 6 instead of pick 9 if we didnt..

pick 6 couldve really tempted the dees to actually let Oliver go.. cause picks 5 and 6 with our f1 and dees pick 15 wouldve been very tempting to WC as a swap for pick 1..

Effectively taking $1million dollars out of the dees chocked to the brim salary cap and replacing it with Reid on a much smaller draftees salary..

but it was a good win we had over west coast…

Winning or losing that game is the difference between winning our next flag or not. Or becoming the next Carlton or Melbourne, I mean west coast, no, I mean Roos. Yeh, that’s right, the next Roos.

Do we though?

There are some players we asked the question of, but I don’t recall we have any evidence of this one?

Have I got that wrong
Seems to be the odd reference to it going back about 12 months .. of course it doesn't mean anything concrete ever happened

This was from August last year

Last edited:

Going off this and the similar rumours that have come out over the past week… just farken crap if true

I'm not sure why people are (1) laying into Rahilly for heading back home to Geelong (2) laying into us for having the Assistant Coach of the Year move on (after we took him from Geelong in the first place)!!

It's a good sign that under Nicks he went from a good Development Coach to Assistant Coach of the Year - right?

Good luck to him, thanks for the hard work while we were a complete shitshow ... now, not so much.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are (1) laying into Rahilly for heading back home to Geelong (2) laying into us for having the Assistant Coach of the Year move on (after we took i from Geelong in the first place)!!

It's a good sign that under Nicks he went from a good Development Coach to Assistant Coach of the Year - right?

Good luck to him, thanks for the hard work while we were a complete shitshow ... now, not so much.
I see it as a bit like going back to your divorce wife when you have found a better option

I'm not sure why people are (1) laying into Rahilly for heading back home to Geelong (2) laying into us for having the Assistant Coach of the Year move on (after we took i from Geelong in the first place)!!

We used to complain when noone would poach our coaches :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back