List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Doedee to Lions. Nice work and another piece of the puzzle hopefully. You have to keep replenishing your list.

Key back stocks are looking better again with Andrews, Payne, Lester, Joyce, Gardiner and Doedee. Lester and Doedee obviously the third talls in that group.

Will be interesting to see whether the other rumours come to fruition like Coffield and Chol. Chol seems unlikely due to Gold Coast losing Burgess and I think Coffield depends on whether Robertson re-signs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Key back stocks are looking better again with Andrews, Payne, Lester, Joyce, Gardiner and Doedee. Lester and Doedee obviously the third talls in that group.

Will be interesting to see whether the other rumours come to fruition like Coffield and Chol. Chol seems unlikely due to Gold Coast losing Burgess and I think Coffield depends on whether Robertson re-signs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With the interest Chol is getting, I doubt we will get him.

Doedee to Lions. Nice work and another piece of the puzzle hopefully. You have to keep replenishing your list.
The fact the Pies were the other suitors fills me with confidence on this one, over the last 24mths Collingwood have been very astute in resetting their list.

Does Dizz consider his future, with us bringing Doedee in?

You’d imagine once he gets fit, we’d likely go with Harris, Payne and Doedee as the first choice 3.

Obviously we saw this year the depth Dizz provides us, but from his perspective, you would think he would prefer playing regularly.

The fact the Pies were the other suitors fills me with confidence on this one, over the last 24mths Collingwood have been very astute in resetting their list.

Howe will be 34 next season, assume Doedee would have been a direct replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re not a flog until you email the club demanding back to back premierships to make up for the heartache of Saturday. Floglionsrules …. Come at me y’all

Don’t you worry, I’ve got a good spot at Springfield picked out so I can go down on the first day of preseason and stare at the players intimidatingly

So, with no other players coming in after Doodee, who gets delisted?
VFL watchers will have a better idea than me,
Mathieson ?
Rich gone
There’s a few list cloggers now … Gardiner probably one of them but he’s contracted. I’d have Lester still over him and I think Blake Coleman should be delisted …

So is this our best 22 past round 10?

FBJack PayneTom DoedeeHarris Andrews
HBConor MckennaDarcy WilmotKidean Coleman
CJarrod BerryDev RobertsonHugh McCluggage
HFJosh DunkleyLincoln McCarthyCam Rayner
FFCharlie CameronEric HipwoodJoe Daniher
FolLachie NealeWill AshcroftOscar McInerny
IntCal Ah CheeBrandon StarcevichDayne Zorko*Jaspa Fletcher

Zorko swap with Bailey as permitted

Last edited:
So is this our best 22 past round 10?

FBJack PayneTom DoedeeHarris Andrews
HBConor MckennaDarcy WilmotKidean Coleman
CJarrod BerryDev RobertsonHugh McCluggage
HFJosh DunkleyLincoln McCarthyCam Rayner
FFCharlie CameronEric HipwoodJoe Daniher
FolLachie NealeWill AshcroftOscar McInerny
IntCal Ah CheeBrandon StarcevichDayne ZorkoJaspa Fletcher

Swap Zorko for Bailey and you've probably got the 22 right

Does anyone rate Joyce .
I thought he started off well early this season.
Added a bit of agility and pace , maybe his foot skills needed to be worked on.
Or was it his one on one defending.
Still thought he held his own.
Ps. haven't heard much of him though while playing reserves.
I like Joyce, but I genuinely feel he is the Rhys Mathison of our backline. Lots of promise, not a bad player, great in the VFL, maybe not AFL quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back