List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to this they’re trying to convince Deven Robertson home, they’re going to need draft picks to do it.
They can dip into next year and offer a future 2nd but again that only leave them with 1 pick next year.

I think they need to trade 1 otherwise it could increase the length of the rebuild.
Robertson and Brockman are both OOC, they could split 20 to get both of them
They have a late 2nd, early & late 3rds, without touching next years
Edit: Having Pick 20 (First pick of 2nd round) is a handy pick to have too, they will get offers if they keep it

In my opinion WC will give up pick 1, only having 1and 20 is a bad hand to rebuild with.
They need to get multiple kids through the door asap.
‘Disagree absolutely - we don’t need a rebounding third tall - that’s not what our our list lacks. We desperately need gold standard midfield stock.’

Oh sorry, that’s what a wc poster said to me. My mistake. So basically, H10, you’re wrong. They need pick 1, and 20 is enough…

We will fix it up. Relax.

Especially defence, there are always players out there in the lower leagues that can fill roles. Not to mention I have no doubt Clarko has some trades up his sleeve ..

I have no problem with giving some good VFL prospects a go, but I hope we invest in some quality.

So you're saying no Curtin, no McKersher, no Sanders , no anyone else who we rate...
it's a tight line. do we want a top3 mid in his prime years- from a club that has had recent success...? yes

do we want a top5 ruckman to fill our current need of a ruckman who can get on the park? yes

i definitely got a bit trigger happy with trading our draft picks but if either of them are available then why not us?

fwiw - i actually don't think we take curtin. i don't believe hes the 2nd best player in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can dig all he wants.

Remember this is the bloke that makes poor life decisions.

Reject North after reportedly agreeing to come and miss out on flags.

Shithouse coach that had another bloke come in and take his list to a flag.

Bloke is literally the definition of failure.

No Flags Nafan!!!

Also the small point of jumping ship on Brisbane before their Threepeat.

Ha ha would never to that to another Roos supporter. Res bloody hell do you mean Edward Hunter haven't herd that name for years. PS did you play local footy for Moe.
The one and only res mate!
Nah, I wasn't cut out for football. Went and watched them a few times but that was about it.
I tell people now, I wouldn't move back there, but I wouldn't change my childhood for anything. I reckon it was a great place to grow up, and I still go back fairly regularly to see family.

Sherm WTF is this? That's horrible for both North and WCE, why would either of us want to give a top 4 side a leg up.
Just trying my best to get more clicks than Wreck-em Ralphy mate..

Looks like I'm off to a flier ;)

There's a possibility Clarko see's Hodge 2.0 in Reid.

Given the impact he had on his flags, he's willing to sell the farm for it.

It's a heck of a gamble though with our current draft hand.

I have some doubts on Harley's game style completely transitioning to AFL football. He's going to drive fans crazy with the amount of times he gets caught holding the ball next year.
I would like to think for a guy bold and innovative enough to win 4 premierships, he would be innovative not to rely on list management strategy 10-15 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back