List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
Reckon it will be 14 taking list back to 32.
9 draft/dfa/trade, + 1 for feb 24 or msd.
(10 total in)

On SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well we got 2 gone already (Ziebell and hall)

maybe 4 ND picks plus sanders plus 2 rookies and 2-3 trades/dfa

Next 12 in no order
1. Mahony
2. Howe
3. Goldy
4. Shiels
5. Cunners
6. Spicer
7. Young
8. Dawson
9. Turner
10. Free
11. Edwards
12. McKay (if he leaves, still hope he stays)

Interesting interview with the WC list manager.

He seemed restrained with his praise of Reid and more eager to talk about Curtin. He said Reid would be a very good player but it sounded more of the standard lines. For Curtin his praise was more specific.

To me, it sounded like they will trade down for Curtin. But thats me connecting dots in my own mind.

Also, the way that they mentioned Melican, I think its a pretty good shot of happening. We need more than him but its a nice depth move.

I think that Melican + draft Curtin or O'Sullivan + draft Schoenmaker late + add another more experienced player (either through rookie draft a VFL player or trade for a star) and we are well set.

Logue*
Corr
Curtin/O'Sullivan
Melican
Experienced player
Developing player
Somewhat resembling a healthy list balance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not against us having a crack at the Essington fellow they took in the midseason draft, his name escapes me. Think it is Enrico Palazzo

I think I saw him play one time, but can't be sure if it was actually him or Frank Drebin in disguise

I'm up for any player who has a decent idea of how to play forward.

Ratts and Viney kind of implied that Brayden George might be more ready that expected to step into a similar role.

Agree got the impression from that QA that they weren't looking for fwds... comben as the main then sausage to come in too..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think that Melican + draft Curtin or O'Sullivan + draft Schoenmaker late + add another more experienced player (either through rookie draft a VFL player or trade for an afl player) and we are well set.

Logue*
Corr
Curtin/O'Sullivan
Melican
Experienced player
Developing player
Need to do this with kpf aswell

14 is a heap unless we are bringing in some ready to go players. I'm all for churning the list, but no point with nothing to pick with.
Word going around is Clarko has been getting in the ear of a few established players from other clubs about coming to North....Shhhh!!!!!;)

Well we got 2 gone already (Ziebell and hall)

maybe 4 ND picks plus sanders plus 2 rookies and 2-3 trades/dfa

Next 12 in no order
1. Mahony
2. Howe
3. Goldy
4. Shiels
5. Cunners
6. Spicer
7. Young
8. Dawson

9. Turner
10. Free
11. Edwards
12. McKay (if he leaves, still hope he stays)
Might rookie Young and Dawson..

I think I saw him play one time, but can't be sure if it was actually him or Frank Drebin in disguise

I’ve heard his sister Papshmir has interest from the AFLW side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back