List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
Also
  • highest total distance covered of any player for either team (16km)
  • highest distance covered at high speed of any player
  • Fastest average speed of any player
  • highest work rate in attack of any player (ave 9.8km/h)
He'll have all of us in the Grumpy Old thread giving him the "slow down young fella, whoah there! "

That should be the line if we want to force them to split 1 with us.

I’m going to take word of us wanting curtin with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Curtin is supposed to be the best defender in the draft by far, carlton took weitering with their first, hardly unprecedented to take a rop defender, the obvious exception to this is when ess took mcgrath with thier first, what the hell were they thinking???

Disagree, if Reid wants to return he will nominate a club. Can't remember the last time a player was open to being traded to more than one club.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree.

If we want Reid, it’s trade now for him or he’ll never come to us.

Right now we’d be trading for a draft pick that doesn’t have a manager or an opinion.

Later, If he’s any good at AFL level he’ll cost a shitload and his manager would not be steering him to us given the off field perks he’d get elsewhere.

After all the kurfuffle I’m finding it hard to care about who we select.

Hopefully we get some level of aide and we can walk away with 3-4 kids from the first round.

Fill some list holes with some talent and let’s go.

The AFL will just do some horse trading.

Here North, take this compensation pick and pass it onto WC with your pick 2.

Everyone is a winner. AFL assist WC through the back door and North get the talented VIC kid.
I don't vibe with this because I'm completely okay with taking Curtin at 2, meaning we don't need to give them anything. They take Curtin at 1, we take Reid at 2 without giving them anything extra. Both clubs get their man.

The AFL will just do some horse trading.

Here North, take this compensation pick and pass it onto WC with your pick 2.

Everyone is a winner. AFL assist WC through the back door and North get the talented VIC kid.
Yeah, I don’t think that’s in the Free Agency rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind him....Zac Fisher could sign a deal of up to five seasons at North Melbourne as the Blues prepare to haggle on an upcoming trade.

Wouldn't mind him....Zac Fisher could sign a deal of up to five seasons at North Melbourne as the Blues prepare to haggle on an upcoming trade.
He’s been terrible tonight.

Not the type of player you lock away on a 5 year deal.

The draft pick would want to be late as well.

Bizarre with Fisher, played some of the best football of his career getting creative off the half-back line, then tonight the Blues throw him around the ground like a dog toy.

I'd gladly have him, but only at the right price.

Parfitt would be worth a look. Not sure what he'd be worth though. Played some decent footy Saturday but hasn't really been given the opportunity this year at Geelong.

Bizarre with Fisher, played some of the best football of his career getting creative off the half-back line, then tonight the Blues throw him around the ground like a dog toy.

I'd gladly have him, but only at the right price.
Yeah he can play.

Saad taking his running distributor spot off the back flank, he’s got ours if he wants it.

People laying an egg over a 5 year deal need to chill. It came from an AFL ‘journo’ so who actually knows if it’s close or a complete throw at the dart board like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back