Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recall that well.

Four first rounders still a bit of a step up.

We weren't getting hard outs there, from memory we traded for some of the later picks?

There was a priority pick in there - so one handout only.

We absolutely cannot afford to draft McKercher.

There is no way we can keep track of THREE CMacs!
This is literally the only place that continues to ignore their actual nicknames.

Literally just heard Tom Morris on radio saying the suns expect a pick that reflects the offer we have made for Chol, then 2 seconds later saying Richmond expect a pick that reflects the contract we’ve offered Kosi. I suppose it just works against us no matter which way the trade is going??
When will these so-called journos stop regurgitating one another's rubbish - in this case Tommy parroting Ralphy's nonsense - and either start reporting (a) facts; or (b) opinion based on something resembling logic?

Wait... I'm expecting too much of AFL journos, aren't I? How silly of me!

When will these so-called journos stop regurgitating one another's rubbish - in this case Tommy parroting Ralphy's nonsense - and either start reporting (a) facts; or (b) opinion based on something resembling logic?

Wait... I'm expecting too much of AFL journos, aren't I? How silly of me!
to be fair...looking at it from an independent space...they have been made to fill 140,000 hours of radio and daily articles plus get their Twitter pumping for a period that might see 30 blokes change teams

I blame Hutchy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do these dickheads get such high position roles in footy media?

If picks were only valued based on the all time best result, no player would ever be traded. WHAT!?

If it makes you feel better - 'digital sports and SuperCoach editor' doesn't sound remotely like a high position to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back