Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a general question if we traded pick 4 and F1 etc to WC for pick 1, how do we get Smith next year without a first round? 🤔
My answer to that would be "F^%k Smith". Let next year take are of itself. Not trying to be rude to you, mate, just my view.

Just a general question if we traded pick 4 and F1 etc to WC for pick 1, how do we get Smith next year without a first round? 🤔

You can still trade out future firsts when you don't have one. So we could trade out our 2025 first.

And because we will be taking 4 first round picks across two years (Mackenzie, Weddle, ???, McCabe) we don't have to worry about any restrictions.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re still paying for clarkos list management strategy. Buying high and selling low for multiple years and delaying a rebuild bringing in top ups has made the rebuild take an extra 3-4 years.

Losing Brockman for peanuts and having a pick 6 not show much to date has probably set us back another year. Finishing low for multiple seasons hasn’t made us an attractive team for players and throw in the racism report on top of that.

We just need to take our licks for while, keep drafting quality players and picking up a few b graders through trade and FA as we can and build a quality core. We need to get close to the 8 next season to help bring in the A grade trades and FA’s.

I would have rather we made a stand for the future and step them to the pre season draft.

So clubs will stop screwing us over the the future.

Can't believe the Shinbeggars' offer for pick 1 (4 picks starting at 15). It is so insulting to WCE that if I were them, I would take a reasonable offer from anyone else.

Can't believe the Shinbeggars' offer for pick 1 (4 picks starting at 15). It is so insulting to WCE that if I were them, I would take a reasonable offer from anyone else.

The beggars will cave on those top picks. If they don't, then Marky Mark and the Narcoleptic Bunch will swoop in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back