Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young is also Henry's Manager so will have to deal with Freo regardless.
I am aware but Young's dealing with Collingwood on his player's behalf, Freo is dealing with Collingwood.

Is Young dealing with us regarding Brockman or WCE?

I'm sure Young is there as part of it but Henry's on his way out.

Anyway, just posted what was posted in the Brockman thread. If Young has an issue with Freo is doesn't help us on Brockman's behalf.

I know it is his decision but to ignore the HFC and our mutual best interests is very poor. Particularly after giving a commitment, that is my issue.
Don’t you dare defend him. It is completely understandable if he wants to be completely self absorbed and not consider the interests of those that have looked after him since he entered the AFL ranks. Remember, he has a young family to consider.

We almost certainly miss out on Wiz or Duursma with that deal though.

McKercher gettable at 5, but another midfielder who prob won’t get games for quite some time with what’s in front of him. Duursma and Watson are plug and play from day 1.

Which is what we need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would you trade for Ginnivan?
Probably worth the same. Ginnivan had a better season in 2022, but hasn't shown he can develop his game when the cheap goals aren't forthcoming, Brockman has better qualities imo.

What would you trade for Ginnivan?

There isn't much between them when you boil it down. Brokman will be best 22 at WCE and has plenty of upside. Worth about the same. Second round pick (maybe late one) is what Brockman is worth. Don't undersell a young bloke who can play and has plenty to offer.

Our future first to the dees for pick 11 and Clayton Oliver, on traded to smith

Then we feed Chol and Lewis and bruest all year

Except it's not 2 for 1 as we wouldn't have our pick 3-8ish pick next year. Smith would be seen as next years 1st rounder. If they desperately want Watson then there is no need to add anymore then a 2nd rounder.
I’m all for this. If dogs want Watson they can pay up. We’ve seen just how much it costs to move up in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back