Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know what you want or expect.

Go watch a movie if you're bored.

This thread is like hearing "Just kick the bloody thing, hawthorn...Awww, who was that to??" every week at the footy

No need to be rash.

It’s around this time I kind of miss the bellend behind me yelling ‘KICK IT FORWARD!!’ when we are trying to switch it.

That's exactly what it's saying. I'm not sure why more people aren't seeing that.

Just do it for the future third and get it over with.

People know what it means they’re just making fun of how bloody badly it’s worded.

If I say ‘me drink want’ - you’ll know what I mean but also wonder if English is my first language.

People know what it means they’re just making fun of how bloody badly it’s worded.

If I say ‘me drink want’ - you’ll know what I mean but also wonder if English is my first language.
Americans have been getting away with thinking English is their first language for, well, forever.

So

Chol - we're saying future third (and someting later back) or we're out - i like it
D'Ambrosio - it gets done for something very late, hasn't really even been discussed but will happen late for nothing

Kosi - we're staying strong for an unlikely 2nd, but ultimately likely take a 3rd
Brockman - we're trying to make the best of a bad situation, Freo interest may be helpful

I'd say MM is doing ok. And who knows what else is going on in the background....

Patience.

If we really play hardball, there is a possibility that neither the Chol nor the Kosi deals get done, leaving Kosi to continue his fwd/ruck role at which he was showing some promising signs late in the season.

If that were to transpire and assuming Kosi is happy with a revised contract offer, it might not be a bad result. After all, Kosi is three years younger - and perhaps has more scope for improvement - than Chol.

Not an official account, it's just some journalist student.

Glad he's still studying because you're right, makes very little sense haha.
Not studying English, obviously...

If we really play hardball, there is a possibility that neither the Chol nor the Kosi deals get done, leaving Kosi to continue his fwd/ruck role at which he was showing some promising signs late in the season.

If that were to transpire and assuming Kosi is happy with a revised contract offer, it might not be a bad result. After all, Kosi is three years younger - and perhaps has more scope for improvement - than Chol.
Similarly, I would love to see Port play hardball with Geelong. Perhaps if none of Chol, E-Rat and Kosi get traded, we can see the end of this overpaying insanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part of the it’s happening man is he is a genuine curse, every time he pops up nothing happens

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

and the article says that Gold Coast has turned down the Hawks offer and they will have to upgrade their offer not that Hawthorn are walking away
Maybe he didn't mean 'rebuff' OR 'rescind'?

Maybe he meany 'rejig' or 'reassess'?

The language is so poor the meaning cannot even be inferred...

Wouldn’t stress about McKercher being midfield overkill.

If we drafted him at 4, he’d be the most prodigal pure midfield talent we’d drafted since idk, Xavier Ellis (haha).

It’s up to the rest of the team to step up, because this kid is a freak and he’d be coming for EVERYONES midfield minutes at a significant rate of knots.

Respect please - and you a so-called Hawthorn supporter?

Xavier Ellis had the most possessions of any Hawthorn player in the 2008 GF, he played a magnificent game and, but for Luke Hodge, would probably have been awarded the Norm Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back