Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn’t stress about McKercher being midfield overkill.

If we drafted him at 4, he’d be the most prodigal pure midfield talent we’d drafted since idk, Xavier Ellis (haha).

It’s up to the rest of the team to step up, because this kid is a freak and he’d be coming for EVERYONES midfield minutes at a significant rate of knots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t stress about McKercher being midfield overkill.

If we drafted him at 4, he’d be the most prodigal pure midfield talent we’d drafted since idk, Xavier Ellis (haha).

It’s up to the rest of the team to step up, because this kid is a freak and he’d be coming for EVERYONES midfield minutes at a significant rate of knots.

Thats ’premiership player Xavier Ellis’ to you.

Depends what we get done. But right now we're haggling over a glut of B graders.
I really don't know what you want or expect.

Go watch a movie if you're bored.

This thread is like hearing "Just kick the bloody thing, Hawthorn...Awww, who was that to??" every week at the footy

Except it will be "Do a trade! Wake up! Be aggressive!...Awwww, we rolled over!!!"

No need to be rash.

Last edited:
So

Chol - we're saying future third (and someting later back) or we're out - i like it
D'Ambrosio - it gets done for something very late, hasn't really even been discussed but will happen late for nothing

Kosi - we're staying strong for an unlikely 2nd, but ultimately likely take a 3rd
Brockman - we're trying to make the best of a bad situation, Freo interest may be helpful

I'd say MM is doing ok. And who knows what else is going on in the background....

Patience.

We are in a very strong position and don't need to do anything in a hurry.
Waiting to trade on draft night after scoping every club's wishlist is a very good strategy IMO.

Right now everybody has the luxury of time so they're not making their best offers.
On draft night we will see true prices and maybe even a FOMO premium to offers.

Wait it out if nothing acceptable comes through.
See who really wants it on draft night.

We can't lose with such a good first pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back