Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off the top my head, these are the current list of Hawthorn players that grew up supporting the club. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone.

Scrimshaw
Moore
C.MacDonald
B.MacDonald
Long
Ward
MacKenzie
Stephens
Ramsden
Ginnivan
CMAC followed Collingwood

Off the top my head, these are the current list of Hawthorn players that grew up supporting the club. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone.

Scrimshaw
Moore
C.MacDonald
B.MacDonald
Long
Ward
MacKenzie
Stephens
Ramsden
Ginnivan
Wasnt C.MacDonald a Carlton supporter? and a few others i have queries on

Our midfield definitely wasn’t doing that forward line any favours. Still it wasn’t a forward line that would do damage in September (maybe if Breust, Wings and Gunston where a few years younger it would).

We needed a restock of our forward line with players going out or injured. We did the best we could given who was available. It just doesn’t fill me with much optimism going into next year. Especially when compared to our midfield group which does.
You do realise this forward line just won the flag...

Hill - Mihocek - Elliott
McCreary - Frampton - Ginnivan

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your boss has too much time on their hands.
maybe he is the boss as well...

james mcavoy no GIF by TV4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrimshaw
Moore
C.MacDonald
B.MacDonald
Long
Ward
MacKenzie
Stephens
Ramsden
Ginnivan
BMac grew up a Saints supporter

Last edited:
As much fun as it is to wind up Doggies fans, I cant see it this year.

Next year though, its a given, especially if FA is brought forward, he's as much of a Hawks nuffy as Ginnivan.
I’ve been told for a long time that Smith wants to join the Hawks.
Also got told Dogs know it’s a risk next year as well.

Dogs don’t want to deal, but that can change.

You do realise this forward line just won the flag...

Hill - Mihocek - Elliott
McCreary - Frampton - Ginnivan

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah we were spoiled with one of the best forward lines ever (Bud, Roughy, Gunston, Poppy, Bruest, Rioli) but Collingwood have reaffirmed that you can win with a serviceable forward line and an elite midfield.

The elite midfield is almost there, the other parts are much easier to put in place.

Really?

He wears his grandfathers number and he was a premiership player. Grew up in Adelaide strange he would support the SUns. The club has always gone on about his connection to Hawthorn.
He supported his cousin.

Really?

He wears his grandfathers number and he was a premiership player. Grew up in Adelaide strange he would support the SUns. The club has always gone on about his connection to Hawthorn.
He supported his cousin at gold cost Sam Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back